Table Manners

Alfred: YO YAO-YAO! WHAT YA DOING?!

Yao: aiya! Not now, don't you see I'm busy?

Alfred: playing with forks and spoons? Sure you are.

Yao: oh, cut it out. I have an important dinner with those stupid European's tomorrow and I need to practice the proper table setting. I don't want to look like a dull.

Alfred: wait! I thought you already knew all that etiquette crap.

Yao: *sighs* no Alfred, last time I used that 'etiquette crap" was like two years ago.. I..I'm just out of shape is all! Now, could you please leave me alone while I practice?

Alfred: ............. Dinner plate with salad or soup bowl on it, goes in the middle. Salad, dinner and dessert forks on the left side in that order. Knife, small and soup spoons on the right side. Bread plate with butter knife on top left of dinner plate. Coffee cup on top right of dinner plate. Followed by water, wine and liqueur glass, in that order. Napkin placement depends on your preference.

Yao: *looks at america, mouth wide open in shock*

Alfred: what?! Just because I like wild parties and goofing off, doesn't mean I don't know how to behave in a former dinner.

Yao: s..so forks on the left side, right?

Alfred: I'll write it down for you, babe

England: *tear* I knew I did something right, in your face frog!!