Chinese New Year!

Yao: Lion dances, dragon dances, fireworks, family gathering, family meals, visiting friends and relatives, giving red envelopes, decorating with chunlian! Aiya~ I'm so excited! Honoring the ancestors! Eating food! Oh I'm just so happy you're here with me! *China hopped around in excitement before searching through his wardrobe handing America a red outfit* isn't it cute? we can match! Besides red is a very lucky color you know?

Alfred: but.. Aren't you're clothes too small for me?

Yao: I handmade this one to fit your build aru! I saw chun yan making cute outfits for Amelia and I thought to myself how wonderful you'd look in Chinese clothing so I decided to do it as well! Put it on! Hurry, hurry, hurry! You're going to look so cute!

Alfred: *when America came out in the cute outfit* I like it! Very comfortable

Yao: *squeals* so cute! I have the whole day planned out already! We're going to have so much fun! *takes America's hands with just the biggest smile like ever* come, come, let's go! Let's go! I can hardly wait!

Amelia: *smiles as chun dressed her all up and cute* wow, I'm shocked this is the first outfit you've made that doesn't show of my boobs or ass!

Chun: *whistles* so sexy aru! You fine as hell in anything~ oh I appreciate you coming by the way, this really means a lot you know? I know I'm a big pervert who gropes you're ass and breasts a lot but.. I'm serious when I say this really means a lot to me.

Amelia: why wouldn't I? I love you and want to get to know you're culture better. Besides who cares if you're a huge pervert? You're MY pervert! Plus when you're happy I'm happy~

Chun: ah, you know just what to say to make me tear up.. *wipes tears* I love you too

Allen: *knocks on Xiao's door with a bundle of flowers in his hands~ he may be an ass, but he has a loving side too*

Xiao: GO AWAY, I'M BUSY!!

Allen: aw, even after I came all this way? You ass! Or as you put it "you an ass" *fake ass Chinese accent*

Xiao: *throws the door open teary eyed and upset* I..I thought y..you weren't gonna show up?!

Allen: if I accepted you're offer to come, then it wouldn't have been a surprise idiot.

Xiao: jackass..

Allen: *pulls him in arms* you know you love me~

Xiao: *hugging back beginning to smile slightly* yeah.. I really do.

But if you tell anyone I cried I'll kick you're ass.

Allen: I know, I know *kisses the top of his head* I'm here for you, you know?

Xiao: but all the food I made has meat in it.. And my clothes won't fit you.

Allen: fuck it, for one day screw being a vegan and who cares? I'll buy some clothes nearby

Xiao: what..? But you hate meat.. And clothes are pricey.

Allen: will you smile already?! Seeing you upset pisses me off. Its your day *hugging close* I'm here for you. I'll eat anything as long as you're hands made it, I'll spend millions if necessary just to see you smile. Don't you get it xiao? I'll do anything for you. *an embarrassed blush starts to form*

Xiao: *breaks down into tears* I love you so.. So much.

*Allen simply held him close and comforted him the best to his ability*

Allen: ready to have fun?

Xiao: *sniffles* ready when you are *intertwines their fingers*

Worker 1: I've never seen this side of Mr xiao before..

Worker 2: I suppose those 2ps really do have hearts.. Somewhere.

((HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :3))