1. Marriage In Haste

Important Note - This story was written as Fan-fiction before and now I have changed the fictional character names (Rishab Kundra/Rk and Madhubala/ Madhu) and posting it in general fiction category with Karthik and Mithra as lead names! 

Part - 1

"The Goal In Marriage Is Not To Think Alike, But To Think Together" - Robert C. Dodds

Karthik's POV:

"Oh God! How have I survived in this house...Nah, Correction, how have I survived in this CIRCUS for this long? Crazy parents, Crazy friends & I think I am the only sane member here. Why don't they all let me live in peace? At least for a minute? Am I asking for more? For crying out loud all I want is just some peace.

Gah! I can't even go to my room as I please. Like a loon I'm cribbing & pacing here in the lawn. But the fact is I really don't want to go to my room. Sure as hell I don't want.

God! It's my wedding night... which supposed to be special for everyone but definitely not for me. What am I gonna do with a baby? Babysit her? Or read bedtime stories to her? She is not a sweet little baby but an annoying, infuriating, errant grown up baby & now she is my wife... I'm married to Mithra Manohar... well, now Mithra Karthik Kumar. It's so hard to digest... but how all this happened so quickly in a blink? Ahhh... I don't want this... I don't want this responsibility at this young age... Well, I'm young but not as young as my wife... Fuck! All my friends are enjoying their life flirting & dating with young hot chicks but here I'm married at twenty five to an eighteen years old baby brat. You deserve it Karthik for dumping so many lovely girls who were crazy on you. Now no one will even turn at you because you are f**king married. Well, I don't want to look at any other women too. I really don't want to cheat my Mithra, my baby brat" I am cribbing all this in my head when suddenly someone pulled me back to earth by slapping on my shoulder.

"God! This day is getting better & better. Now I have to face my idiotic moronic friend, Sanjeev" I groan inwardly.

"Wassup, dude? Nervous?" Sanjeev asks me. I just glare at him.

"Chillax man. Just take it slow. Make it pleasurable & memorable to her as it would her first time unlike you."

What the hell? Even I'm a f**king virgin but to maintain a bad boy image I cooked up some stories & these fools really believed what all rubbish I told them about my imaginary sex life. I just flirt with girls, yeah well, that's quite a number which I can't keep count and the fools whom I call as friends believed that I laid my bed with all of them.

"Don't behave like a caveman by swinging on the chandelier & enter her cave abruptly... you will freak her out and she will never let you touch her ever again so be gentle with her, buddy. Your bratty wife is inexperienced" Sanjeev jokes.

"Did you finish with your pep talk on sex or you have more to add?" I ask him mockingly.

"I'm just trying to help you as you have an alarming reputation when it comes to f**king women." He chuckles.

No doubt he is the biggest fool in my friends' gang and I declare that today. I really wanted to let him not paint me as a priapic monster but wouldn't do that. I wouldn't I say the truth now & bring my highly set standard to gutter. If I do tell them I still a virgin they will eat me alive with their teasing... Well, if I want to say my little secret to anyone then It will be to my baby brat, my wife... oh no! It's so hard to think her like that.

We know each other all our life. Mithra is my neighbor. My dad & her dad are best of best buddies just like Mithra and I.

I still remember the day... the most special day of my life... the day I took her in my arms the day she was born. I was there in the hospital when she was born and I was thrilled when I took my Mithra, my little baby in my little hands. She was so tiny, so soft & so fragile. I fell in love with the baby in my arms as soon as I saw her mesmerizingly beautiful eyes.