21. Partying or Parting?

Part – 21

“There Is No Remedy For Love, But To Love More” – Thoreau

(Karthik’s POV)

I walk into my room leaving my baby brat in the pool area and replying the first 'intense and proper' kiss we shared there over and over again in my head. The feel of Mithra's soft and sweet lips is still lingering in my mouth.

I am surprised to see this bold side of my Mithra. I know she is bold and always 'ready to put a fight' girl but when it comes to love, romance & intimacy she is such an innocent & naive baby but now she has changed, I guess finally her romantic side kick started.

She really is in love with me and she really is ready to be my better half finally & that's what she is trying to prove by getting all touchy & kissy because before she was scared of romancing her friend back but not now. I guess Tara is one good tutor.

I really enjoyed my baby brat's little seduction session in the pool. But... Gah! She made me wet by dragging me into the water. I need a shower. I asked Sanjeev to wait in my room but I don'tt find him here. I wonder where the hell he has gone but partly I am glad too for not finding him in my room as I don't want to answer any of his bullshits

I step out of the bathroom after taking a quick shower & pull my closet wide open to take my clothes out. I didn't bother to wipe my body, I mostly don't do as I like my shirt clinging to my wet body showing my perfect fit abs because I f**king love girls ogling and drooling at me but I never bother to give them two hoots. I just love to tempt & tease them.

I quickly pick my white shirt & faded blue jeans to wear. I put them on but let the center buttons and cuff buttons undone, to do for later as I decide to check few things in my drawer first. I want to make sure everything is in place and untouched when I was away from home & not using this room.

I pull the top drawer wide open & my eyes instantly caught with something special making my lips to quiver up and smile little.

I take out the precious thing in my hand...wondering what's it? Well, its a pacifier, of course my Mithra's. I love collecting... surely not STEALING... just collecting small special things of hers which she loved the most & surely this pacifier is one among them as you know she was a cry baby. I chuckle at the thought.

I could open a mini 'Mithra's museum' with all the things I have collected all these years. I don't even know why I have collected and still collecting all these special things of my Mithra's. Maybe it's my hobby like how few people likes to collect stamps & coins or it's my love for my baby. Well, I got this pacifier exactly on this day, Mithra's birthday but 20 years back, on her first birthday. So yeah, Mr. pacifier do have a little story. Wanna hear it?

You can never see my baby without this pacifier in her mouth when she was a baby as I said already. Her cute baby pink lips will always be hidden behind this damned butterfly shape pacifier.

Only at the time of feeding, her mom forcefully pull this damn thing out of her mouth & force feed her.

I loved to pull this thing out of her mouth & make her cry. That time I wasn't aware that her tears could hurt me.

On her first birthday she looked like an angel dressed in ivory colour fluffy silk gown. I was holding her & making her to pose for the photos & I hate the thing stuck to her mouth so I pulled it off & threw it away and she gladly didn't cry immediately as she was so excited & curious seeing the flash cameras otherwise she would bring the place down with her screaming cry.

Well, then at the time of cake cutting she started crying, missing her beloved pacifier. I didn't know where exactly i threw it so I couldn't find it easily. It hurt me so much to see her crying inconsolably that too because of me, so I thought to do something to stop her frying.