4. I'm taken so no chance!

Part – 4

"I Fell In Love With The Way You Touched Me Without Using Your Hands."

Karthik's POV

"Karthik" Mithra panics & takes my injured hand to tend the wound but I snatch it away from her. I am mad, f**king mad at her. I am hardly holding my temper. I don't want to burst out in anger at her, at least not now, not here.

"Nisha, I am sorry. I will talk to you, tomorrow" I say & stand up from my seat.

"Sure, Karthik. Take care" Nisha says wisely sensing my f**ked up mood & realizing that I need some time to calm down.

"Yo! dude, what's going on here?" Sanjeev asks me coming back from the dance floor probably hearing the commotion. He looks completely clueless of what's happening around him and so is Deepa. I couldn't see where the hell Ria & Rahul are. But I am just glad they are not around so I don't want to answer more people. Anyways I am not going to spoil Sanjeev & Deeps special night by telling my sob story.

"We are leaving" I tell Sanjeev

"Why? What's happened? & why your hand is bleeding?" He asks me in concern.

"Nothing. I am fine. I will call you, tomorrow" I say & he nods understanding. Then I turn & glare at Mithra before walking ahead. Just follow me Mithra without opening your mouth. I pray.

Oh thanks f**k! This girl got my look & sensed my anger and she is following me to the parking lot without asking any senseless stupid question.

"Karthik... Why are you so angry?" She opens her mouth when I rev the engine & ease it out of the parking area & sped the car on the traffic free road.

Oh Mrs. Innocent, you really don't know why I am angry? Well how the hell you will know it when you are so innocent to hook up your husband to his ex-girlfriend right? I thought.

"Karthik... Your hand is bleeding badly." She says worriedly & brings her hand to take mine in hers but I just shoot a cold look at her which scares her and she takes her hand back. I grip the steering wheel more harder putting pressure on it till my hand hurts as the glass pieces pricks my skin deeper. I just wanna feel the excruciating pain in my hand so that I can forget the pain killing my heart.

"Karthik, please talk to me" I remain silent not trusting myself as I know I will say something in my anger which will hurt her.

"Karthik..." She will never give up. She wants me to talk to her. f**k!

"Just shut up, Mithra" I say calmly. I am anything but calm. I am burning in rage. How dare she say I should start dating with Nisha? Oh for crying out loud, I am married to this stupid girl who might not value this sacred relationship but I do. I might be kicking & cribbing initially about this marriage because I know it's all too soon for us & we never saw each other more than friends. But later when we had no other way to go I adapted myself to the present situation but Mithra? She is being so stubborn & stupid & senseless to think it's all a child play.

"Karthik... I just want you & Nisha to be happy so I told all that. See, she still loves you so it's better you give her a chance. It's only best for your life"

"I know what's best for my life so you just mind your own business" I say coldly. Yeah, I can't take her bullshit anymore.

"Karthik... I am your friend. I want you to be happy"

"Oh really? You want me to be happy? Then first go find where my happiness belongs to" I whisper not taking my eyes off the road ahead.

"Where? Is it not with Nisha?" She asks confused.