14. Truth or Dare?

Part - 14

"Girl - Truth or Dare?

Boy - Dare!

Girl - I dare you to love me.

Boy - No, baby. That's the Truth! <3"

(Writer's POV)

Mithra walks out of her room bored as she has nothing to do while others are busy with work or with their partners. She quickly scans the room to see Nisha & Micheal chatting & drinking champagne near the bar island.

Sanjeev and Deepa are cuddling on the couch & watching TV.

And finally her eyes dart on her Karthik, who is busily working on his laptop sitting in the dining hall.

"Guys, attention please" Mithra calls everyone clapping her hands.

"What, baby?" Karthik asks as he stops tapping on his keyboard.

"Shall we play some game? I am bored?"

"I'm already playing only" Sanjeev says & grazes his fingers over Deepa's cheek.

"Not that play" Mithra chides him.

"If you wanna play business game then definitely I am not coming." Karthik says, horrified.

"No, Karthik. Let's play something interesting. How about we play Truth or Dare?" Mithra asks.

"I'm in" Nisha raises her hand in agreement & looks at Micheal.

"Yeah, sure. Let's play" Micheal too agrees.

"Little brat, why don't you go play in the indoor pool or just sleep? Why are you disturbing us?" Sanjeev growls at Mithra.

"Hey, c'mon Sanjeev, we are all here to have fun. If Mithra is feeling bored then we should entertain her" Deepa tells.

"Then come we will dance & entertain her" Sanjeev says in a sexy droll.

"Karthik, you are coming or not?" Mithra asks holding her hands on her hips.

"You look cute in that pose." Karthik says making her blush. "Sure. I will join you"

"Okay let's play" Mithra says excitedly & rushes to the bar counter to grab a champagne bottle to spin.

"This bottle is full" Mithra wonders where to pour the content.

"Give it to me" Karthik takes the bottle from her & starts gulping it down quickly, shocking Mithra.

"Dude, Give me some" Sanjeev says & grabs the bottle from him & drinks the rest.

"Problem Solved. Now, let's spin the bottle."

"Wait." Mithra stops.

"What the hell is your problem now?" Sanjeev asks irritated.

"Seating arrangement? Who will ask question to whom?" Mithra asks. "No couples should ask questions to their partners" she says strictly.

"Okay. I will sit opposite to Karthik & ask question to him & he can ask me" Nisha says.

"Me, Sanjeev" Mithra jumps to team up with him.

"No. I don't want this brat to question me." Sanjeev whines.

"I will ask you easy question, Sanjeev" Mithra smiles sweetly.

"I will ask question to Doctor Micheal" Deepa says with a shy smile.