27. Blissful Beginning

Part - 27

"Baby I'm Yours And I Will Be Yours
Until The Stars Fall From The Sky
Until The Rivers All Run Dry
In Other Words Until I Die"

(Karthik’s POV)

Such a long night! I thought looking at the dark sky illuminated with the beautiful moon as I sat on the wooden floor in the balcony accompanied with my guitar. I play a soft romantic tune. I position myself in way I see my baby brat sleeping peacefully curled up on the bed through the glass door.

I lean my head back & close my eyes enjoying the cold breeze caressing my face.

"You didn't sleep?" my eyes flung open hearing Mithra's soft melodious voice. She is standing in front of me with her drowsy eyes, wearing only my white lenin shirt which I discarded on the floor earlier and that barely covers her thighs. She looks alluring in this lack of attire and I am tempted to take to her to bed and make love to her again.

"Did I disturb you?" I ask. She shakes her head in no.

I place my guitar down beside me & hold my hand out for her. She takes it with a smile & I pull her down to my lap.

"How are you, baby?" I ask hearing her slight wince.

"Good" she whispers & curls up like a kitten on my lap & leans her body against mine, resting her head on my chest. I lean forward & kiss her head & bury my nose in her silky hair.

"You smell divine" I whisper nuzzling her hair. She tilts her head up & smiles at me. She still has the innocent baby smile on her face. I love her smile. I dip my head down & kiss her sweet lips tenderly. 

"Why you left me alone in bed?" she asks accusingly.

"I couldn't sleep"

"Oh why?"

"Simply" I reply & pull her close to me, tightening my arms around her waist.   

"You were completely worn out & passed out in between our session... I hope you remember what we were doing earlier?" I ask teasing her.

“Karthik... stop" she slaps my arm playfully.

"How was it?" I ask. I could sense her blush.

"Weird" what a choice of word. I chuckle hearing her reply.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. you were amazingly gentle" she says & kisses my cheek lovingly.

“Karthik..." she softly calls me.

"Hmm..."

"I love this apartment, Karthik... this is our home... our sweet little home... so shall we stay here from now on?" she asks sweetly.

"Alright, baby" I kiss her hair. Even I had the same plan in my mind. I feel so connected to this house.

"Come, you are getting cold. Let's get in" I tell rubbing her arms, shivering in the chill breeze.

"Hmm... I am comfortable here" she murmurs half asleep.

"Baby, Get up. We will sleep in bed" I say. She nods & staggers when she stood up on her feet I pick my guitar & lead her back to our bedroom. She slumps on the outer edge of the bed so I jump over her & lie on the inner side of the bed & draw her into my arms.

“Karthik... I am hungry" she says with her eyes closed.

"Hungry for what?" I ask.

She opens her eyes & looks at me, blinking her sleepy eyes.