35. Get Together!!!

Part - 35

"Families That Play Together Stay Together"

Karthik's POV

After two weeks of blissful honeymoon in Ireland, we are back to Mumbai. Mithra slept the whole flight journey but I didn't get much sleep. Even now in car, she is sleeping like a baby, placing her head on my lap & curled up small on the rear seat. I smile looking down at her & smooth her hair with my fingers.

"Baby, wake up. We are here." I gently shake her shoulder.

"Hmm..." She moans.

"Mithra, wake up"

"Hmm... No! I am tired. Let me sleep, Karthik" she says sleepily & buries her face in my stomach. God! I am too tired to carry her & walk but I guess I don't have any other go. I sigh & ask my driver to bring the luggage & I step out of the car before leaning in & picking up my baby brat in my arms.

"Hey!" She shrieks & holds my shoulders tightly. "Don't put me down. Careful, okay?" she warns me.

"If you are awake why don't you walk on your own?" I ask, half deciding to drop her down.

"Karthik, I am tired." She says & pecks on my lips. Even I am hell tired so get down & walk woman. I wanted scream but I didn't.

"You are getting heavy" I tell her, softly.

"What?" She jerks her head off my chest to face me.

"Yes" I bounce her in my arms twice showing her how heavy she weighs.

"Put me down! Put me down, now" she says. With huge relief, I set her down on her feet. She pushes my chest & takes two steps away from me.

"Baby?"

"Am I fat?" She asks crossing her arms over her chest & leaning her back on the mirrored elevator wall. I press the button for our floor & look at her.

"What?" I ask.

"What do you mean by 'you are getting heavy'? You think I am fat, Karthik?" She asks angrily. Have I offended her? I should handle this issue tactfully.

"No, baby, you are not fat. You look perfect..."

"Wasn't I perfect before that you find me perfect now?"

"No, I didn't mean like that... Well, um, you were so lean before with flat tits & butt... but now you are so full & curvy... I like the way how you look now more than before" I say eying her boobies. She hides her possessions with her arms.

"You are covering as if I haven't seen that before" I smirk.

"Pervert!" She snaps at me.

"What? Me?"

"Yes, you! Pervert! Pervert! Pervert!" She shouts.

"Then let me show what this pervert can do" I pull her & throw her over my shoulder as I step out of the elevator.

"Put me down!" She struggles. I swat hard on her delectable derriere to shut her screams. I don't want our neighbors to hear us.

She yelps but stops struggling.

Once I enter our apartment, I let her down and slam her body against the door closing it & kiss her roughly, showing her how a 'pervert' I can behave.

Gah! This girl is still in her sleepy mode, not at all responding to my kiss.

I yank her ponytail harshly, well not too harsh as I never will hurt my baby... well, pull her ponytail to bring her face up to meet my lips & I slow down the pace & kiss her tenderly but still she doesn't respond. What's wrong with my nymphomanic biwi?