26. The Unexpected Night

Part – 26

"Unless It's Mad, Passionate, Extraordinary Love, It's A Waste Of Your Time. There Are Too Many Mediocre Things In Life; Love Shouldn't Be One Of Them"

(18+ this part contains little bit of matured contents)

(Karthik's POV)

"Karthik, what you see there?" she points her hand to the ceiling. I smile knowing what she is referring to. Our laser gun night!

"Ceiling" I feign innocence.

"On that?"

"Fan is hanging" I continue teasing.

"No! Not that! Don't you see 'stars, moon, solar system, flowers, Dora, Mickey? &..."

"And what?" I ask softly. She puts an arm around me & draws herself close to me. Then I hear her softly say "I love you" near my ear

I bestow a gentle kiss on her forehead & whisper back "I love you too, baby"

When I pull myself away from her, even in the dark I can see her eyes glittering brightly with passion or is it the reflection of mine I see in her eyes? I don't know.

I caress her cheek with my thumb as we both gaze each other intensely. We know we are burning for each other with the way desire spirals through our bodies.

I feel her hand crawling up my chest in a caressing way.

"Mithra... I am sorry..." I want to distract from taking this moment further her but I do want to apologize to her again for what I said a short while ago when she said she would divorce me. Even knowing she was teasing I kinda overreacted.

"No... Please... don't say no to me now. I want you, Karthik" she slips her hand beneath my neck and draws my head closer to kiss me.

What? Is she thinking I am saying sorry because I don't want to make love to her? Well, I do want to make love to her ever since the day we got married, but I don't think this is the right time to do it now.

We were man & wife then but now? We are divorced. Yeah, you can say I am an old fashioned guy who expects everything to be done in a proper way and at proper time.

I do want to claim her body & soul but only after I make her mine by tying the knot & binding her to myself through a sacred bond called Marriage.

"No, I said sorry for what I said outside. I shouldn't have said what I said. I am sorry for making you cry. I am so sorry, baby" I repeat my apologies to her & rain kisses on her face.

"No, Karthik, I am sorry for what I said. I never think before I talk & end up hurting my loved ones. I know how deeply you were hurt with our divorce fiasco... I saw the pain in your eyes when I mentioned the word 'divorce'... but I regret it the next moment I uttered those word though I meant in a joking way... I am so sorry." I can hear genuine regret & remorse in her voice.

"Mithra, I love you" I pull her closer to me by her head & capture her lips with mine & kiss her tenderly but all too soon our kiss turned wild. We kiss as if there is no tomorrow. I hover over her with my body minding not to crush her broken hand so that I can find a better position to kiss her. I kiss her neck, her throat, her shoulder & I roughly pull her shirt wide open & I bury my face in her chest nuzzling her soft skin. I run my nose up her throat and skim my teeth on her jaw and up to her ear. She moans in pleasure as her fingers curl my hair & pulls my head up from the crook of her neck to meet her full pulpy luscious lips.

"Please love me, Karthik" she begs me against our lips. Hearing her voice I came to my senses & realized what I was about to do.

No! This is wrong! My Mithra should be honored as my wife before we consummate.