23. Raw Romance

Part - 23

"A Relationship Without Trust Is Like Having A Phone With No Service. And What Do You Do With A Phone With No Service? You Play Games"

(Writer's POV)

"Mithra, come with me" Karthik holds Mithra's hand & drags her away from her friends.

"Karthik, where are you taking me?" Mithra asks him.

"Terrace garden. I want to spend some alone time with my fiancé"

"Why?" she asks him curiously as her stomach flutters at the mention of the word 'Fiancé'

"I'm going to fulfill my promise"

"What? What promise?" she looks at him puzzled.

"Proper kiss" he whispers near her ear in a husky tone. "Didn't I promise you to give a proper kiss later?" he asks her cheekily. She blushes profusely.

"You are crazy, Karthik" she hits his arm playfully.

"Ahaan! See, who is telling that?" he asks chuckling. "Just sometimes back you made a crazy proposal to me & now you are saying I am crazy"

"Was my proposal bad?" she asks biting her bottom lip, nervously. He pulls her chin with his thump to release her lip from biting it & places a peck on her soft lips before whispering "I loved your proposal. I would have been disappointed if it wasn't in my baby brat's style" she giggles & hides her face in his chest.

"I just copied my Karthik's style" she says hugging him.

"Just tell me you are coming or not?" he asks her.

"Wherever you want... I'll go with you" she says looking straight into his eyes. He smiles & they both race to the terrace to have some naughty time.

"Okay kiss me" Mithra closes her eyes & tips her head up for him to kiss but he doesn't launch his lips on hers.

"What?" she asks after opening her eyes and finding him smirking.

"You are so desperate nah?" he asks grinning.

"Stop teasing me, Karthik" she says giggling.

"Kiss can wait a little longer. Let's talk first for sometime" he tells her as he leans on the fencing wall & pulls her closer to him hanging his hands around her waist.

"Why you wanna make me wait?"

"Anticipation is the key to seduction, baby, don't you know that?"

"I am seduced. Just kiss me" she begs.

"All in good time" he loves teasing her. She pouts. He can't believe the girl who jumped at his mere intimate touch is now begging him to kiss her. Strange!

"You look beautiful in this white saree, Mithu" he says caressing her curves.

"Thanks. Aunty gifted this saree for my birthday"

"Oh. Nice" he smiles and hugs her tightly in his embrace not even letting the air to pass through them.

"Karthik..." she calls his name shyly.

"What, baby?" he asks lovingly caressing her cheek.

"Um... that..." she hesitates.

"Spill" he chuckles.

"Your thing is poking my belly" she whispers, her cheeks heating up. He laughs.

"Get use to my precious possession" Karthik says & pecks her cheek.