33. Sweet Dreams

Part - 33

"Love Is The Irresistible Desire To Be Desired Irresistibly - Louis Ginsberg"

(18+ contents)

(Karthik's POV)

Gosh! My crazy mom excelled this time too in decorating the bedroom. The rose petals on bed, the aroma candles lit all over the room, the mild piano music at the background, everything reminds me of my first 'first night'.

I find Mithra on the bed hugging her knees with her arms & her head bowed down. I hope she is not crying like last time. Why would she cry? This time our marriage is not forced.

I guess she is hanging her head down this time because of shyness.

She hasn't taken off her wedding dress yet. Good! I will do the honour of peeling her dress off of her body. Hmm... But before that let me tease my baby brat a little! I grin wickedly.

I close the door with a thud indirectly announcing her that I am in. she jerks her head up in shock but blushes when she finds me leaning against the door and looking at her. She has her veil over her head but not covering her face so I can see her pretty little face even in the dim light.

I switch on the other lights & I walk straight to the bath room to take a shower leaving Mithra frowning.

This is going to be fun! I chuckle mentally.

"Karthik?" she bangs at the bathroom door hardly.

"What, baby?"

"What are you doing in there?"

"Striping"

"Let me in. I will strip for you" I hear the desperation in her voice.

"Nope!"

"Why?"

I just chuckle & turn on the shower.

"Let me in. I will also join in the shower with you" she says.

"You know you are one shameless creature" I say laughing.

"I don't care what am I... but trust me, I am one creature who suits for you" she retorts.

"True!" I shout back.

"Karthik? Are you sleeping in there?" she shouts after some minutes of silence.

"Nope! I am changing"

"Karthik, at least come out. I will towel dry your body or else you will catch cold"

"Ah! So much concern for me, sweetie" I grin.

"Of course!" she says, offended.

"Karthik... come soon. I wanna pee badly" she cribs. She is trying her tricks.

"Two minutes"

"Come fast"

"Ta da" I open the door fully dressed in my red T-shirt & black track pants. She throws her arms around my neck & hugging me tight, she starts kissing my neck not even letting me to step out of the bathroom.

"Mithra... Go change" I pull away from her. "You must be suffocating wearing all these heavy jewelries... wait you said you wanna pee, right?"

"I just told that to bring you out soon" she grins, sheepishly.

"I knew it" I laugh. Then I hug her & kiss her soundly on her lips

"Now, go change your clothes"

"You change for me, Karthik" she says seductively.

"That scene is already over, baby. Did you forget our Mehendi function night?" I wink at her. She blushes crimson. "I have other plans for tonight" I peck her nose tip.