17. Surprise

Part – 17

Note – Guys, in earlier updates I have written like Karthik and Mithra are residing in Delhi but that's a mistake. They are actually residing in Mumbai, okay? You guys will automatically come to know the reason for changing their place after reading this part.

- - - - -

"BEFORE YOU KISS A GIRL

- Grab her waist

- Pull her closer to your body

- Look deeply into her eyes

- Look at her lips while you are biting yours

- Look back at her eyes again

- Grab her face gently

- Then slowly lean in and kiss her

IT WILL DRIVE HER CRAZY, I PROMISE!"

- - - - -

(Mithra's POV)

I look around Karthik's room & smile relishing the fond memories. I walk to his wardrobe & pull out one of his Tee & put it on top of my spaghetti top. Hmm... This feels good.

Inside the cupboard I notice a metal box. I take it out & open it to see so many friendship bands which were tied by me to him.

How sweet? He had kept all my friendship bands safely.

Then I check the drawers to see all gifts given by me to him on various occasions.

He has my first hand writing note book, my first drawing - I had drawn a boy holding a small girls hand, me & my Karthik. I kiss the drawing.

He has my hair bands, clips, a rubber nipple, my favorite Barbie doll, my first foot print, my sipper water bottle which I remember using in kindergarten, a small frock of mine, it's really small, maybe I wore it when I was born, not sure though.

"OMG!!" I cup my mouth & start crying. Tears of joy, tears of wonder, and tears of love... Can anyone love me the way Karthik loves me? No! I don't think even my parents can love me like this.

Then my eyes catch something. It's chart. I open the chart and my eyes glistened again. Using the sea shells I collected in Andaman beach Karthik has beautifully formed the words 'I Love You, Mithra'.

Aww, Karthik, I love you too.

After placing back the things I took from the cupboard safely, I take his guitar & play a tune which Karthik taught me as I remember the happy time.

"Mithra, you want something?" Karthik asks when I barge into his room.

"I'm bored..." I whine.

"What you want me to do to entertain you?"

I scan his room and my eyes fall on his guitar. "Teach me to play guitar" I say.

"Huh... okay" he agrees. Grabbing the guitar from the couch, I ran back to karthik and sat on his lap surprising him. He brings his hands around me & takes my hands in his & guides me to hold the guitar firmly & shows me which is head, body, sound hole, nut, fret, blah, blah... making me wonder why he is giving me lecture?

I lose my patience of learning so I snatched the picks from him & forcefully stroke on the strings & it broke. Jeez! Karthik is gonna kill me. This is his favorite guitar because I got it for his birthday.