Zoey Adrianna West

Hi, so your probably wanting to know who that girl is in that picture right there? Well that's me; Zoey Adrianna West. I don't have any nicknames really. Anyways... obviously I have brown hair which is naturally straight, you can't really see what color my eyes are, but they're a bluish-brown color. It sounds really weird, but actually they're pretty cool if you ask me. Everyone's always asking why I'm so tan, since I've moved to England which was about nine years ago, I've really noticed that most people aren't really tan, is there a reason for that? The reason I might be tanner than most people here is because I'm not from England, I'm actually from Los Angeles, California. My dad got offered a job and he couldn't decline, so when I was ten I moved to Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom or England, which ever one you prefer. I've never lost my American accent, which is a little weird because I've lived here for nine years, guess that just means I'm different than others.

        A little bit about me. I am nineteen years young, that doesn't sound right, does it? Alright, I'm nineteen years old as of April, 25th. Like I said before I'm from Los Angeles, but moved to Wolverhampton when I was ten. Right now I actually live in London, only because I thought it was a cool city, in which it is. My parents still live in Wolverhampton, okay lets get off this subject, just so you know, I don't like to talk about my parents very much. Lets see... I don't have any siblings, which was kind of hard growing up, because I'd see all these other kids going home to have someone to play with, while I went home and played with my toys or something, I guess you could say I was jealous. Yeah I had friends that would come over, but friends can't there forever. Hmm, my favorite color is purple because it's damn cool. My favorite song is 'Beauty and the Beat' by Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj, yeah I like Justin. I like singing, playing the guitar and piano, I don't like snakes or spiders. When I'm stressed I  dance, I guess it's just relaxes me and makes me forget about everything.

        If you were paying attention earlier I said that I had friends. I still have one today, her names Katie. When I first moved here it was the spring of grade four, everyone already had their groups of friend they hung out with, me being the new kid nobody wanted to talk or hang out with me. At lunch one day all the tables were full besides one, there was one girl at the table, I sat down at the table next to her it was silent for a couple of minutes until she started talking to me, we kind of just hit it off form there. Katie still lives in Wolverhampton, so we don't get to see each other very much but we do keep in contact. My other fiend that I had was Liam, Liam Payne. We met through our dads, because his dad was my dads boss. We were the best of best friends until he tried out for the X-Factor a second time. I watched every episode form beginning to end, I tried to stay in contact but he would never answer me back. I eventually gave up and moved to London trying to forget about him, because he clearly forgot about me. It's been two years and not contact whatsoever, but I see his face everywhere with that band of his or with his new girlfriend. I guess it was just never meant to be...