Is This Cute?

I got up this morning feeling happy as ever, I just wanted to scream and run around in circles. I lifted myself out of bed and walked out of my room, I walked into the kitchen to see Niall eating some toast. I grabbed a orange and started to peel it. 

        "Niall's got a date tonight!" I sing song, as Niall lifts head up and looks at me.

        "Yes I do, for a matter of fact." He chirped.

        "Are you gonna bring her home so we can meet her?" I asked.

        "I'll ask if she wants to come over for a little while." He told me.

        "Yay, I get to meet mystery girl!" I exclaimed, as I jumped up and down. "What times your date?" I asked.

        "I get to meet her, too, and I'm taking her out for lunch." He told me. 

        "Aww, how romantic Niall." I cooed. 

        "You're such a dork." He told me, as I gasped.

        "Am not."

        "Are too."

        "Am not." 

        "Are too. I gotta go get ready for my date. See you later." He told me, as he exited the kitchen. I finished my orange and headed back upstairs, when I got up there I ran into Harry.

        "Hey" I said.

        "Hello beautiful." He told me, as I giggled.

        "Aww, thanks." I cooed.

        "Are you ready for our date?" He asked.

        "No, I didn't know the date was today." I gasped.

        "Well, we are going out for lunch. Dress cute." He added.

.

        "I'll try." I told him, as he chuckled.

        "Okay, meet me downstairs at 12." He told me, as I nodded. I walked over to my bedroom and opened the door, when I opened it Eleanor fell to the ground. 

        "Were you eavesdropping?" I asked, as she smiled innocently.

        "No.. Okay, yes I was." She proclaimed.

        "Well are you gonna help me or just lay on the ground like an idiot?" I asked, as she stuck out her tongue.

        "I would love to. Now go take a shower and I'll pick out your clothes." She told me, as she pointed to the shower.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I turned the water on and I waited for it to warm up, once it was warmed up I stripped down and hopped in. I rinsed my body off, shampooed and conditioned my hair. Once I was done I got out of the shower and dried my body of. Eleanor walked in and handed me some clothes.

        "Put these on." She said handed me the clothes as I nodded. She left the room and I slipped on the clothes, I stepped out of the bathroom to see Eleanor grabbing some make-up. She motioned for me to come and sit down, I walked over and sat down next to her. She started first with my make-up, she put all natural colors on my face with little mascara. Once she was done with my make-up she started on my hair, she brushed it out and curled out. When she was done with everything she brought me over to my mirror. I looked beautiful. Polyvore.

        "Thank you, thank, you." I exclaimed, as I hugged her.

        "Your welcome, Darlin'." She said.