This isn't a Goodbye

I woke up this morning, not in my room, but in one of the guest rooms. I tried to lift myself up, but for some reason I can't, because someone has there arm around my waist preventing me to get up. I opened my eyes to see a mess of curly hair. Hmm, I wonder who that is. I try to get up again, but his grip around my waist just gets stronger.

        "Harry, you have to let go of me." I whispered to him.

        "No, don't go Zoey." He mumbled, as I chuckled. 

        "Please Harry, if you love me you'll let go." I whispered slightly giggling.

        "No your mine, I can't let go of you." He murmured again, I grabbed the pillow that was behind my head and smacked him with it.

        "What!?" He yelled, as I laughed. "Oh, it was just you." He said, as he poked my nose. 

        "Can you please let go?" I asked.

        "Oh yeah, sorry." He apologized, as he let go of my waist. I got out of bed and walked over to the door, I grabbed the handle and opened it to see chaos. Louis had a Nerf gun and was shooting Niall, while Niall was being held by Liam. Zayn had the other Nerf gun and was shooting at Louis. I swiftly walked out of the room and got hit in the arm with a bullet. I turned to Zayn, he was standing there innocently looking at the ground. I grabbed the gun from Louis and shot Zayn in the head, I gave the gun back to Louis and headed downstairs. I saw all the girls sitting at the island in the kitchen while my dad was making breakfast for them. 

        "Hey dad." I greeted, as I entered the kitchen. 

        "Hey princess, sleep well?" He asked, as I sat down next in between Katie and Dani.

        "Yeah perfectly fine, until some boys decided to make chaos in the hallway." I explained, as he handed me a glass of orange juice. I took a sip and put it back down on the counter while my dad laughed about what I had just said. 

        "Good, aren't you leaving today?" My dad asked, as Katie did a spit take I looked over at her and she smiled.

        "Yeah I am. I have to get back to work." I stated, as Katie was still wonder struck.

        "Where do you work?" Eleanor asked.

        "At this place where I construct a dance class for little kids." I told them.

        "That is so cool!" Dani exclaimed

        "What ages do you teach?" My dad asked putting the food he had just finished onto plates.

.

        "Five to eight year olds." I explained, as my dad each handed us a plate of food. We continued eating and talking about our jobs, the boys came into the kitchen looking a mess.

        "What happened to you five?" Katie asked, as we were all trying hard not to laugh.

        "They told me that if I didn't stop shooting them they would mess up my hair. As you can see I didn't stop shooting so they messed up my hair." Zayn explained, as us girls just laughed.

        "What about the rest of you?" I asked, as I got up and put my plate in the sink. 

        "Trying to mess his hair up took some fighting, but we got it." Liam told us, as we just laughed at them. Once we were all done eating we headed upstairs.

        "Guys you know we are leaving today, right?" I asked, as they turned around and looked at me in shock.

        "NO!" They yelled.