Best Friends it is

I woke up this morning in the most unusual way, I was on the floor with El laying on top of me. I instantly pushed her off ending with a loud thud, she didn't even wake up. I tip-toed out of her room, and into my room. I made my way over to my dresser and grabbed an outfit, I walked over to my bathroom and quickly slipped in, shutting the door behind me. I turned the water on waiting for my perfect temperature, I did my normal routine and then got out of the shower. I slipped on my outfit, I braided my hair and put on my make-up. When I was done I walked back into my room and walked over to my closet. I grabbed a cute bow tie and threw it on over my shirt, I walked over to my mirror and fixed everything. In the end I looked like this, Polyvore. I walked out of my closet to see El sitting on my bed waiting for me. 

        "Well don't you look cute." She gushed.

        "Thanks." I blushed. 

        "I think I'm gonna go get dressed now." She told me.

        "Okay, I'll be downstairs." I told her, as she walked out of my room. I grabbed my phone off the charger and walked out of my room, I shut the door and continued to make my journey down to the kitchen. Once I was in the kitchen I saw Zayn sitting at the island eating one of those cutie oranges. I grabbed one also and sat down next to him.

        "Hey." I waved. 

        "Oh, hey. I see you're out of your room." He said, as I nodded. 

        "Yeah, I just didn't want to see anyone." I explained.

        "Can you tell me what happened?" He asked, as I just nodded. I told him everything that happened last night telling him every detail. When I was finish his face was unpredictable. 

        "Wow." Was all he get out. "You should know that Harry hasn't came out of his room either." He told me.

        "I kinda guessed that." I said.

        "You should go talk to him." He tried shooing me.

        "Maybe later, I need to do something first." I told him, as I walked out of the kitchen. I went up the stairs into the music room, I sat down at the piano and started playing the intro to, 'Lightweight', by Demi Lovato. 

"The slightest words you said

Have all gone to my head

I hear angels sing

In your voice

When you pull me close

Feelings I've never known

They mean everything

And leave me no choice

Light on my heart

Light on my feet

Light in your eyes

I can't even speak

Do you even know

How you make me weak

I'm a lightweight

Better be careful what you say

With every word

I'm blown away

You're in control of my heart

I'm a lightweight

Easy to fall, easy to break

With every move my whole world shakes

Keep me from falling apart

Make a promise, please