Happy Birthday

*A week and a half later*

        I hopped out of bed and went over to my dresser, I picked out some clothes to wear. I walked over to my bathroom and turned the shower on. I waited for the perfect temperature, then stripped down and hoped in. Once I was done showering I got out and put on polyvore. I finished my make-up and walked back out to my bedroom to put my 'Believe' necklace on. Your probably wondering why I wear the necklace everywhere I go. The reason why is, because when Liam left to try-out for the X-Factor he gave me this necklace. It says, 'Believe', because I told him that I want to become a dancer or professional singer some day, and he always told me, that he believed that it would one day become true. Also its a good luck sign for me. 

        I walked downstairs to the kitchen to make get some breakfast. I grabbed a granola bar and sat on one of the stools, I started to eat the granola bar when I heard some noise coming from the living room. I finished the granola bar and walked into the living room and saw that nobody was in there. Hmm, must be hearing things today. I sat down and grabbed my laptop and opened it up. I went to my email and saw I recieved one from my Aunt back in Wolverhampton. I haven't seen her in a while, but we do talk over the phone and email each other. I opened up the email and started to read it:

       Dear Zoey, 

               First off I want to say, Happy 20th Birthday. Your getting so old, I haven't seen you since you turned 19 last year. Me and your uncle got you something, it should be in the mail today or tomorrow, I really hope you like it. 

        I know you don't talk to your parents that much after they kicked you out. When they said they didn't care about you, it was the biggest lie, because they really regret it. You were their only kid. I know you're probably wondering why I'm talking about your parents, well I have some very said news. Last month your mom was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. Today she was told she only has one week or less left to live. I came in today and asked her what her last wish is and she told me, she wants to see you. So I bought you a plane ticket, you are gonna live with me for a little while. You can decline, but if you accept your ticket your flight takes off at 10 A.M tomorrow. I'm so sorry sweetheart, I'm not gonna beg you to come from after what your parent's did to you. Just please forgive them, just this once. Please.

             Sincerly,

                  Aunt Sydney

        I read the email over and over again to make sure it wasn't a dream, and then I shut the laptop. I just sat there for a minute and decided that I would go even though they did betray me, I have to be there for them. I went outside to check the mail and opened the mailbox. In there was a package from my Aunt. I took it out and started walking up to my house, but then something caught my eye. A black SUV parked across the street , it looked like what the boys drove. Hmm, maybe the neighbors invited some friends over. I walked in my house and sat back down, I started to open the box but then I felt like someone tapped my shoulder. I looked behind me nobody there. Again I must be feeling and hearing things today. I opened the box, inside were the plane tickets and sticky note that said, Go downstairs! :)

      I walked downstairs into to my dance studio and opened the door. It was pitch black.

      "SURPRISE!" People yelled. I turned on the lights and saw Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Eleanor, and another girl.

      "What are you guys doing here? And how did you get into my house?" I asked them all.

      "Well to answer your first question today's your 20th birthday, and to answer your second question the back door was unlocked so we snuck in." Louis answered with smirk.