A Masquerade Ball?

"It's time to get up in the morning.

        In the morning.

        Got McDonald's breakfast for you.

        Just for you.

        Or any other brand.

        We drove two miles to get it.

        So you better get up and eat it.

        You don't wanna be selfish lazy(crazy) girls... El and Zoey.

        So you gotta get up." They continued to sing, as I lifted myself up not opening my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and opened them to see Niall, Louis, and Liam. I looked over at the door and saw Zayn and Harry standing there with a video recorder, recording it. 

       "Shut up!" El yelled, as she grabbed the blanket putting it over her head. Louis walked over to her and ripped the covers off. She sat up, if looks could kill I'm pretty sure Louis would be dead. "What's wrong with you boys?" She asked.

       "Well, first off we were bored waiting for you guys to wake up, second we needed to tell Zoey she got a call from her Aunt." Liam said, as I quickly jumped off the bed. While I jumped my leg was caught in the blanket so I tripped and fell on my face. Everybody burst out laughing and I noticed they were still video recording.

       "Will you turn that thing off before I embarrass myself even more." I said, as I got off the floor. I walked over to the camera and stood in front of it. "For all the people that are going to watch this, I didn't fall. I just wanted to give the floor a hug, it looked like it needed some loving." I said, as the boys burst out laughing. I walked out of bedroom and ran downstairs. I spotted my phone on the counter, I unlocked it and clicked on my Aunt's contact. It rang about three times until she picked up.

       "Hello." My Aunts voice said through the speaker.

       "It's Zoey, you called me?" I asked.

       "Oh yes, I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me tonight?" She asked.

       "Where would we be going?" I asked curiously. 

       "A masquerade ball." She told me.

       "Can I bring some friends?" I asked.

       "Of course, the more the better. We can have a girls day, do you have some friends that want to join?" She asked.

       "Let me ask." I told her, as I set my phone on the counter. I ran upstairs to where everybody was.

       "Do you guys want to join my Aunt and I at a masquerade ball." I asked. They all said some sort of agreement.

          "Oh, girls do you want to have a girl day and get everything done?" I asked.

       "Yes of course." They both said in agreement.

       "Okay, when your done getting done dressed meet me downstairs." I said, as they nodded. "And for you boys I will text you the address to the ball, and you can meet us there." I told them.

       "ALRIGHT!" Louis yelled. I walked back downstairs and picked up the phone.

       "They all want to come to the ball and the girls want to hang out." I told my Aunt.

       "Alright, I'll be there in about a half an hour." She told me, as I looked at the clock. 10:30

       "Okay, see you then." I told her, as I hung up. I walked upstairs and quickly through on a outfit. Polyvore. When I was done I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked out to be hit in the head with a bullet from a Nerf gun. I looked over to see Louis smiling innocently and pointing at Niall. I just rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. I saw Eleanor and Dani sitting on the couch talking, I went over and sat next to them.