Funeral

I woke up this morning with something on my head. I took it off and saw it was a note. That said:

        Watch your back West- LDHNZ

        I read it and giggled to myself. I put the note down and ran downstairs. On my way, I ran into someone I looked up to see Liam. I just looked down and walked pass him. I entered to see my dad, I walked over to the table and sat down next to him.

        "Whats up dad?" I asked him, as he sat there looking at a fancy note. He looked up at me with a sympathetic smile. He handed me the note and walked out of the kitchen. I looked at the note.

Nicole Marie Jennings West

Born: September 2nd, 1970

Died: April 21st, 2013

Funeral Date: April 30th, 2013

Place: Lifetime Story's Funeral Home

Time: 5:00 pm

        I looked at the date and checked the date of today. Today is the 30th of April, today's the funeral. I quickly got up and ran upstairs. Once I was in my room I woke El up. Let me tell you shes not the easiest to wake up. 

        "El wake up." I said, as she just turned over.

        "Five more minutes." She mumbled. I grabbed a pillow from my side and whacked her upside the head with it. "WHAT?!" She yelled, as she lifted her self up.

        "We got to get ready, my moms funeral is today." I told her, as she quickly got out of bed putting her hair up in a ponytail.

        "What time is it?" She asked, as she yawned.

        "Eleven thirty, the funeral's at five." I told. I walked over to my night table and grabbed the blow horn. I walked out of my bedroom and into the hallway. I counted down with El from five. 

        "Five, four, three, two, one." We whispered then we blew the horn. A couple of seconds later everybody stumbled out of there rooms giving me the 'wtf' face. 

        "What the hell?" Zayn asked.

        "Get ready my moms funeral is today at five." I told them as they looked at the clock. They quickly ran back into their bedrooms. El and I walked back into mine. I looked for an outfit to wear. Once I found it I ran to my bathroom and turned the water on waiting for it to be the perfect temperature. I then stripped down and hopped in. When I was finished I quickly got out of the bathroom, so that Eleanor could use it. I walked over to where I put my outfit, and slipped it on. Polyvore.. I walked over to my vanity to do my make-up. When I was done Dani volunteered to do my hair. She took a couple of tries, but she finally got it how she wanted it to be. El wanted me to do her hair. It took me a while, because of her thick hair. When I finished we walked downstairs to where the boys were all waiting, even my dad. We all walked out to the cars and got in. My dad led the way to the funeral home.

        When we got to the funeral home it was about three thirty. I walked in to see my moms casket sitting in the front. I just wanted to cry but I held it in. We got to our seats and sat down, we talked for awhile. At about four thirty everybody was coming in the door. I looked over and I saw Katie.

        "Katie" I yelled, as I got up. She looked over at me and smiled. 

        "Zoey" She yelled back. I walked over to where she was standing. She pulled me into a hug.

        "Whats up girl?" She asked trying to enlighten the mood. 

        "Nothing really just been hanging with a bunch a weirdos." I said, as I pointed to the boys, El, and Dani.

        "Oh my gosh, is that Liam from school?" She asked, as I nodded. "I haven't seen him in ages." She finished, as I laughed.

        "Come over and say, hi." I said, as I motioned for her to come. She walked with me over to them. "Liam you should remember Katie from school. Louis, El, Dani, Zayn, Niall, and Harry this is Katie, and Katie this is Louis, El, Dani, Zayn, Niall, and Harry." I said motioning to them. They all said, 'hi', and greeted each other. Katie left to go sit next to her family. I sat down next to Harry and my dad. They all started talking about my mom. I was going to be the last person to speak. My dad was up there now and when he's done I go up. 

        "Let's welcome our daughter Zoey to the stage." My dad said, as I walked up to the stage. He hugged me and went back to his spot. I took a big breath to calm my nerves.

        "My mom was one of the nicest people you could meet. She was always there for me when I was down or needed advice. Even though she lived a short life it was memorable. I still cared about her even when she abandoned me. I didn't talk to her for about two years, and then my Aunt emails me and tells me she has cancer. It broke my heart." I took a break. I couldn't go on it was to painful for me to rethink these memories. All of a sudden Liam got out of his seat and walked up to the stage. I gave him the piece of paper and he nodded. He put his arm around my shoulder to give me comfort. 

        "When I came back and saw her in the hospital bed, only having a couple hours left to live. It broke my heart, I couldn't see my mom not being forgiven for what she did. So that's what I did, I forgave her for what she did. She was the happiest person in the world at that moment. I brought my guitar to sing to her. Once I was done singing it was her time to go, it was the most heartbreaking moment ever. I will always remember the last words she said to me. I love you forever and always, just remember that I'm in your heart. So hear's what I have to say mom. I will love you to the day I die and beyond. I will never forget the memories and moments we shared. Love Zoey. Thank You." He finished with a couple of tears running down his face. I hugged him and everybody in the audience 'awed'. We walked off stage and headed back to our seats. After the funeral was the burying of the grave. We all got to the cars outside and hopped in. 

        Once we made it to the cemetery, we all hopped out of the car. I quickly ran over to Liam, as we were walking to where it was. 

        "Thank You." I whispered.

        "Your welcome. I couldn't see my best friend go through that." He whispered back. 

        "I would do that for you if that happened to you, too." I said, as he stopped walking and gave me a hug. I always loved his hugs, they are always so comforting. We watched the casket go in the ground. Once the ceremony was over we headed home. 

        When we got home it was around nine thirty. I walked upstairs and changed into Polyvore. I walked back downstairs to see everyone was down there in their pajamas.

        "Snoopy? Really?" Niall asked.

        "Yeah, you got a problem?" I asked him.

        "No, just wondering." He said quickly. I walked over and sat in between Zayn and Harry. 

        "Vas happenin?" Zayn asked, as I started laughing.

        "Nothing, we just got a hater." I said, as I pointed to Niall.

        "How could someone hate Snoopy?" Zayn asked.

        "I don't know ask Niall, he seems to know." I said, as everyone started laughing. Niall just looked at us then shook his head. We turned on the T.V to watch some Fairly OddParents.

         "Timmy is so cute." I exclaimed. Everybody turned and looked at me. "What he is." I shrugged, as they shook there heads.

         "I think Cosmo is cuter." El exclaimed, as everybody did the same as what they did to me. We continued watching the show for a little while. I eventually was feeling tired, so I rested my head on Harry's lap. Zayn lifted my feet up, so they were resting in his lap. I feel a sleep quickly.