El's Problem

*Skip 1 Month. *

        Not a lot has been happening this past month, it's actually quite boring here. It's the same ol' same ol'. Sophie left yesterday, which was quite upsetting, because I was so use to having her around. Niall and Katie are the happiest people on the planet, the fanbase just loves 'Kiall', which is their ship name. Liam and Dani have been working hard planning the wedding, which is in September sometime. Harry is still single as a pringle, just like me. We've been doing things together as friend, but nothing more. Zayn and Perrie, are happily in love. Perrie has actually moved into the house, which is fun, because of the girl nights we like to have. Now, El and Louis' relationship hasn't been going to well. El has been distant, like extremely distant. She ignores everything and anything, which is worrying me. So that's why I'm talking to her. She told me she was going to tell me, but she's kind of avoiding me. I'm nervous, I kind of don't want to know, but I do want to know, ya know?

        "Spit it out already." I told her.

        "I'm pregnant." She whispered.

        "What?' I asked trying to get her to speak louder.

        "I'm pregnant." She said louder.

        "Are you serious?" I asked.

        "Yeah, that's why I have been gaining weight and trying to avoid Louis." She told me, as I criss-crossed my legs sitting up.

        "Why haven't you told him? He is the father, isn't he?" I asked in a concern.

        "Yes silly, he is, I would never cheat on him. I just don't want to ruin his career with this. I also don't want to pressure him into being a dad. I just don't want him to hate me." She sobbed, as I moved to comfort her. 

        "It's alright. He won't hate you El." I told her, as she put her head on my shoulder. 

        "Yes he will. It will ruin his career, do you not see how happy he is when he's onstage with those boys preforming? If I tell him it will just make him concerned with me, and not his career." She proclaimed, as she just let the tears fall down her cheeks. 

        "Then, what are you going to do?" I asked.

        "I'm going to leave." She told me, as I looked at her with a 'wtf' look on my face.

        "What?" I yelled.

        "Shh. You know that saying where, if you love something let it go and if it comes back it's yours, and if doesn't come back it was never yours?" She asked me. 

        "Yeah." I said confused. 

        "Well, I'm gonna let Louis go." She explained, as she twirled a piece of her hair in between her fingers.

        "Are you serious?" I asked her. 

        "Yeah, I'm gonna leave a note telling him that I need a break, and telling him why I'm leaving." She told me.

        "Your crazy." I yelled, as she tried covering my mouth. 

        "I'm leaving tonight." She whispered.

        "Where are you going to go?" I asked.

        "I'm gonna stay at my sister's place for a while." She told me. 

        "What about the wedding?" I asked her, as I laid my body down looking up at the ceiling.

        "I'll come back for that. I'm not going to miss my best friends wedding." She proclaimed.