Playing Volleyball in the Pool

I felt someone sprawled out on my bed, and on top of my legs. I opened my eyes and right next to me is Eleanor, as always. The person sprawled out on the bed is Katie, her head is hanging off the side of the bed. Dani is over on the couch sleeping with her blanket over her head. I slowly lift myself up, so I don't wake up anybody. I slowly move my legs out under beneath Katie's body. Once I get myself out of the tangled mess I quickly run out of the room. I shut the door quietly behind me, I look over to see Louis looking at me like I'm an idiot.

        "What?" I asked.

        "Why did you just run out of there and shut the door?" He asked, giving me a look that I can't even describe.

        "Because the other girls are sleeping, and I don't want to wake them up." I answered sheepishly.

        "Okay, you want some breakfast?" He asked, as I nodded. I walked over to him and linked arms with him, we walked down the stairs quietly not to wake up anybody. We entered the kitchen and saw Zayn making a bowl of cereal. Louis and I looked at each other, then back at Zayn.

        "Zayn, what are you doing up?" I asked, as he turned around.

        "I couldn't fall asleep, so I decided to make some breakfast." He told us, as I walked over and grabbed a bowl. I grabbed the cereal and poured it into the bowl, I put the milk in and grabbed a spoon. I walked out of the kitchen and went to go sit in the living room, I turned the T.V on to see that 'SpongeBob' was on. Zayn and Louis quickly joined me eating their cereal and watching the T.V. I heard somebody coming down the stairs and I turned to see who it was. Katie was rubbing her neck as she walked down the steps.

        "Have a good sleep?" I asked, trying to hold back a giggle.

        "No, my neck hurts." She told me, as I laughed.

        "Well, maybe if you didn't sleep with your head hanging off the side the bed it wouldn't hurt." I told her, as she flipped me off and walked into the kitchen. I finished my cereal and walked into the kitchen to see Katie drinking some orange juice. I felt somebody wrap there arms around me, as I jumped and screamed. Katie  burst out laughing and fell to the ground. I turned around to see Harry standing there looking down at the ground. I lifted his chin up with my hand, so he was looking in my eyes.

        "Sorry, I just don't like to be surprised." I told him.

        "It's alright, sorry for scaring you." He told me, as I gave him a hug.

        "It's okay." I told him, as Katie was still laughing. I let go of him and kicked her lightly on her side.

        "What?" She tried to say without laughing.

        "What is your problem?" I asked her, as she lifted her self off the ground.

        "It's just how you reacted to it, and I knew it was coming." She told me.

        "Jeez, you seriously don't have a life do you?" I asked as, she put a hand to her heart.

        "Actually no I don't, I have to live with that idiot brother of mine." She exclaimed, as I laughed.

        "He is an idiot I agree with that." I laughed.

        "But I love that idiot." She proclaimed to me. I walked out of the kitchen to see everyone sitting in there watching T.V. Louis looked up and saw me, and then screamed something that I couldn't catch because he was to excited. 

        "What?" I asked, as I sat down next to Eleanor.

        "He said that he didn't know you had a pool." She said, shaking her head at the boy next to her.