Learning the Cup Song

"And the winner is... One Direction!" The lady announced, as the boys started jumping up and down. They ran up to the stage and collected they're award. Zayn was handed the mic.

        "Thank you so much this means a lot to us. We would like to thank our girlfriends Perrie, Danielle, Eleanor, and Katie. We also like to thank our best friend Zoey. Thank you so much, we love you guys." He finished as they walked off stage. They all came back and sat down next to us. Right now I'm in between Harry and Niall, I gave both of them a kiss on the cheek.

        "What was that for?" Niall asked.

        "For winning an award, duh." I said, as Harry laughed. We continued watching the award show, but unfortunately the boys didn't win anymore awards. The boys got up and took us girls to the back of the building where our limo is. There was a crowd of fans surrounding it right now, so us girls ran out there and quickly got in the limo. While the boys took some pictures, and signed some things. Once they got in the limo they looked tired. 

        "I think I just want to go home." Louis yawned, as everyone agreed. I rested my head on somebody's shoulder and closed my eyes.

        "Zoey, wake up." Someone whispered, as I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry. 

        "Are we home?" I asked, as I got out of the car.

        "Yeah." He said, as I started walking up to the front door. I opened the door to see everyone sitting there in comfy clothes. I ran upstairs and into my bedroom, I took of my dress and slipped on some comfy clothes. I also put my hair in a bun leaving me to look like, Polyvore. I slipped on my black slippers and ran downstairs. Everyone was talking about something, but I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a plastic cup. I started doing the beat to the cups song off of Pitch Perfect. On my second round through I added the words. 

"I got my ticket for the long way ‘round

Two bottle ‘a whiskey for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I’m leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?

When I’m gone

When I’m gone

You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

You’re gonna miss me by my hair

You’re gonna miss me everywhere, oh

You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

I’ve got my ticket for the long way ‘round

The one with the prettiest of views

It’s got mountains, it’s got rivers, it’s got sights to give you shivers

But it sure would be prettier with you

When I’m gone

When I’m gone

You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

You’re gonna miss me by my walk

You’re gonna miss me by my talk, oh

You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone" I finished the last beat. I looked up to see everyone standing there gobsmacked.

        "What?" I asked.

        "You know how to do the cups song?" El asked. 

        "Yeah." 

        "How did you learn it?" Niall asked.

        "I went on youtube and watched a video of how to do it then I practiced it." I told them. 

        "Wow!" They each exclaimed.

        "Do you think you could teach us?" Louis asked.

        "Yeah, just grab a cup and sit at the table." I told them, as they all followed my command. "Alright, first you clap two times and then you tap three times." I told them as they tried it. Once I think that they had it all down I moved on to the next step. 

        It was about midnight when each of them finally had it. 

        "Alright now go the normal speed." I told them, as I listened to it. "Good now to get better you just need to practice it." I told them, as they all got out of there seats.

       "Okay, well I'm off to bed." Zayn said, as he and Perrie went upstairs. Everyone eventually left for bed. I saw Sophie sleeping on the couch with the T.V on. I quickly turned off the T.V and quietly picked her up. Once I made it into my room I put Sophie in bed. I walked over to my side and got in shutting off the lamp. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.