Talking Marshmellows

*Zoey's P.O.V*

        The next morning I woke up and headed down to the kitchen to see Dani sitting at the island. I walked over to the cupboard and grabbed a box of cereal, I then grabbed a bowl and poured the cereal in it, I put some milk in and grabbed a spoon, I headed over to where Dani is sitting and sat down right next to her. 

        "Hey." She said, as I took a bite of my cereal.

        "What's up?" I asked. 

        "Do you know why Louis was crying last night? I could hear him from my room." She asked. 

        "Um..." I trailed on trying to think of what to tell her. "Eleanor ran away last night." I whispered.

        "What?!" She yelled.

        "Eleanor ran away last night." I said louder. 

        "I heard you, but why?' She asked. 

        "Because she's pregnant and she didn't want to ruin Louis's career. She just wanted to take a break. She told me last night that she'll come to the wedding, but she just won't be in it." I explained.

        "Are you serious? I don't have a maid of honor anymore, and I just lost one of my best friends." She sobbed. 

        "It's alright." I tried to calm her down.

        "I wonder how Louis's dealing with all of this?" She asked wiping away her tears.

.

        "I don't know." I whispered. Dani went upstairs and headed to her room while I finished my cereal. Once I finished I headed back upstairs into my bathroom. I turned the faucet on and waited for the right temperature, I hopped in the shower just letting the water hit my skin. Once I finished I headed into my room grabbing some clothes, I dried off and slipped on the clothes, I put a little bit of make-up and braided my hair. When I finished I looked like, Polyvore. I walked out of my room and saw Katie exiting hers.

        "Don't you look cute today?" Katie asked looking at me.

        "Aw, thanks." I said walking over to her. 

        "Did you hear about Eleanor?" Katie asked.

        "Yeah, I was the first one to know." I told her. 

        "It sucks." Katie said looking at the ground.

        "I know, but she'll come back." I told her, putting my arm around her shoulder.

        "Yeah." She said with a little bit of happiness in her voice. We headed downstairs to see everyone besides Louis downstairs. I sat down in between Perrie and Harry. 

        "Did you hear?" Harry whispered to me.

        "Yeah, I was the first to know. She told me last night and then I dropped her off at the train station." I whispered back.

        "Really? You must be taking it hard." He told me.

        "Not as bad as Louis." I told him as he nodded. 

        "Oh yeah. Guys she told me that she loves you and will miss you." I told everyone.

        "Do you know where she went?" Liam asked.

        "No, I just dropped her off at the train station." I lied.

        "Someone should go talk to Louis." Zayn said looking at me.