Award Show

"Wake up!" Sophie yelled in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes to see her sitting on my stomach. I lifted myself up as she just moves down to my lap. 

        "What's up little girl?" I said, as I poked her nose. 

        "I'm hungry." She whined.

        "Like always." I said, as I got up. I walked out of the room as she followed me. I walked down stairs to see nobody was awake yet. Weird... Usually someone is awake. I go into the kitchen grabbing some Fruit Loops and pouring them into a bowl. I put some milk in and put it in front of Sophie while she starts eating. I grab a orange from the fruit basket, and sit down right next to her. I peeled off the skin and started eating the orange. I glanced over at the clock to see that it is close to nine. Sophie finished her cereal and tried to put the bowl in the sink but failed miserably. I finished my orange and helped her put the bowl in the sink. We walked into the living room and I turn on a random cartoonfor Sophie to watch while I go take a shower. 

        I walked back to my room and grabbed some lazy clothes. I walked into the bathroom turning on the water waiting for the right temperature. Once it was warm enough I hopped in. When I was done I dried off slipping on my clothes. I put a light shade of make up on and straightened my hair, leaving me to look like this, Polyvore. I ran down the stairs to see Sophie watching some cartoon and giggling. Louis was sitting next to her watching the show with her.

        "Louis you must like this show." I said ,as he turned and looked at me.

        "No!" He protested. "I was just keeping Sophie company." 

        "Sure you were." I said sarcastically. Katie was walking down the stairs looking terrible. She walked over to couch and sat down, I walked over to her sitting next to her. 

        "You don't look to good." I pointed out, as she looked at me.

        "I don't feel to good either." She said, as I put my hand up to her forehead.

        "You're burning up." I told her, as I dragged her off the couch and led her back up the stairs. We walked into her room. "Go lay down, I'll get some medicine." I explained, as she plopped down on her bed while groaning. I walked into her bathroom and looked for some medicine. Once I found some I gave her it and told her she needs to stay in her bed. I shut the door quietly and walked back down the stairs to see everyone down there. I sat on the couch in between Zayn and Niall. 

         "Where's Katie?" Niall asked, as he poked me.

         "She didn't feel good so I sent her up to her room." I said, as Sophie came running over to me and plopped her butt onto my lap.

         "Aww, I wanted to ask her if she would be my date to the award ceremony tonight." He complained, as Sophie laughed at him.

         "Maybe she'll be feeling better by then." I suggested.

         "Maybe.." He trailed off, as I blanked out. 

         "Zoey!" Zayn yelled. 

         "What?" I asked. 

         "You just totally zoned out." He exclaimed. 

         "Yeah, I just do that sometimes." I said, as everyone laughed. "So there's an award ceremony tonight?" I asked.

         "Yep!" Louis exclaimed. 

         "Who's going with who?" I asked.

         "Well, Perrie is coming over to come with Zayn, Eleanor and Louis are going together, If Katie's feeling better she might go with Niall, and I'm going with Danielle." Liam told me, as I nodded.