Pranks and Movies

"Wake up." Someone whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes to see that it was Louis. I slowly lifted myself up off my bed.

          "What do you want Lou?" I yelled/whispered. 

          "I want to pull a prank on the other boys and El?" He said, as I walked out the door into the hallway.

          "What kind of prank?" I asked, as I checked the time. 6:45. "And seriously we have to wake up this early to pull a prank?" I asked, as he nodded.

          "Yeah, or else some of them will be awake, but not fully awake. I want them to be fully asleep." He said, as I got his point.

          "So what's this prank?" I asked. He motioned for me to come closer, he whispered the plan in my ear. "That's a good one Lou where did you think of this?" I asked, as he just shrugged. I went downstairs to my basement to find some smaller clothes from a couple of years ago. They were all about size double zero, and extra smalls. Louis told me that we could use that for El's prank, to think she got fatter. I went back upstairs and opened her suitcase, I took out all of her clothes. I put the new ones in there and zipped up the suitcase to make it look like it was before. I shoved all of her other clothes in my closet. I found Louis in Zayn's bathroom emptying all his shampoo into a container, and replacing it with syrup. I walked into Niall and Louis's room, and found Niall passed out on the bed. I grabbed the blue Kool-Aid packet from my back pocket, and ripped it open. I mixed it with some whip cream and then put it in his hair to make it look blue. Once I was done, I washed my hands.

        I grabbed some more supply's for the other pranks. I went upstairs to check what Louis was doing. He was in Harry and Zayn's room putting cinnamon in Harry's mouth. Once he was done we both walked to Dani and Liam's room. We put syrup all over them with feathers from the pillows on them, too. Then we went around and took pictures of them, I put them on twitter. We both went downstairs and started working on breakfast. I got out the pancake mix and started mixing it together. I put some flour on my finger and wiped across Louis' face. He turned to look at me and then grabbed a handful of flour, and threw it on me. We went back and forth dumping flour on each other. We finished breakfast and set it on the table. We grabbed a blow horn while I pressed the button, making it echo through the house. I heard a bunch of people fall off their beds, then scream or yell. They each came running down the stairs, one by one. Me and Lou just sat there eating are pancakes, casually talking about the new album that was going to be come out soon. I looked over and saw four angry faces. 

        "Would you like to join us for breakfast?" Louis asked them while they nodded and sat down.

        "Did you guys do this?" Niall asked, as we just shook our heads. "Who all got pranked?" He asked all of us. Liam, Dani, Harry raised their hands.

        "Well that counts them out." I said, as we all looked at Zayn and El.

        "I didn't do it I swear, I was in my bed sleeping." El exclaimed raising her hands in surrender.

        "Me too." Zayn said. We sat there eating and talking for a while. We all decided that we were going take showers, well only because half of them were a mess. I walked upstairs to my room and grabbed some clothes, I headed over to my bathroom. I started the water to make sure that it was the right temperature. I stripped down and hopped in. While I was taking a shower I heard someone shriek, not someone it was Zayn.

       "WHO PUT SYRUP IN MY SHAMPOO CONTAINER?!?" He yelled, as everybody yelled, 'not me'. I finished taking a shower and walked out of the bathroom to let El do what she needs to do. I put on polyvore. I walked over to my vanity and turned my blow dryer on and dried my hair to let be in natural curls. I put a light shade of make up on before, I heard another shriek but this time it was Eleanor.

       "Oh my god, I'm fat." She said, as she walked out of the bathroom, with the small clothes on. I burst out laughing. "It's not funny. These clothes fit yesterday." She told me, as she was trying to get them off. I walked over to my closet and grabbed her clothes, I walked over to her and handed them to her. "OMG, you and Louis did this to us!" I nodded and then put my lip to my mouth, to motion her to be quiet, she nodded.

       "We didn't do you, as bad as the others." I said. "So if you don't prank us you can join our team." I finished.

       "Alright." She said.

       "Promise?" I asked.

       "Promise." She said, as she put on her lazy clothes. We walked downstairs to see Harry, Louis, and Liam sitting on the couch. We walked over and sat on the couch. We waited for awhile and the other boys came downstairs. Niall's hair still had some blue in it from the Kool-Aid. 

       "What do you guys want to do?" I asked.

       "MOVIE DAY!" Louis yelled, as I got out some movies and put them on the table for them to choose.

           "Lets watch Pitch Perfect." El said, as Dani agreed. The boys nodded in agreement. Niall got up to go to the kitchen for the snacks, he came back with every candy there is, and some popcorn. El and I sat with each other sharing the skittles while watching the movie. 

        Cynthia Rose: I have a confession to make.

        Fat Amy: Oh, here it comes. Lesbihonest 

        Cynthia Rose: This is hard for me to admit to you guys, but for the past two years, I have had a serious gambling problem.

        Fat Amy: Wait... what?     

        Cynthia Rose: It all started when I broke up with my girlfriend.

        Fat Amy: Whoop, there it is!

        We all started cracking up, we had to pause the movie because some of us couldn't calm down, including me. We continued watching the movie. It was hilarious we were saying lines and laughing. Louis even added some of his sassyness to the lines which made it funnier. When I checked the time it was around seven thirty. I walked into the kitchen to get a water bottle.

        "Hey do you guys wanna order a pizza." Liam yelled, as we all said yes. 

        "Wanna watch another movie?" Zayn asked, as he picked up the Hunger Games.

        "Yes, I love that movie." El and I exclaimed at the same time. I put the movie in and we started watching it.  A quarter of the way through the pizza guy came. We got the pizza and continued watching the movie. We paused the movie to put our plates in the sink, and sat back down continuing the movie. When it came to where Rue died me, Dani, and El started to tear up. A few tears slipped out of my eyes, and the same with the other two. I looked over at the boys, and they were looking at us with the 'wtf' look. I paused the movie.

        "We're girls, we're gonna cry when there's a sad point in the movie." I said as they all mumbled something. We continued the movie until the end. When it ended we all got up and walked upstairs.

        "Goodnight guys and girl!" I yelled as I entered my bedroom. I ripped the covers open to climb in. A few minutes later Eleanor came in hopping in bed. In seconds she was out. Eventually I fell asleep.

So, hi! I haven't introduced myself, but I'm Kimberly Anne. Okay, so you're probably confused, but I had another chapter that came before this one, which was called, 'The Boys Are Staying At My House?!?'. Somehow that chapter got deleted, I'm going to have to recreate it, but for now I'm just going to tell you what happened. Zoey text's Liam telling what happened with her mom, and he insist that he's coming up there, she protest, but he comes anyway with the boys and El, and Dani. While she's waiting for them she reconnects with an old friend Katie. Then the boys get there, and she shows them around the house. It's not much, it's just a filler, that's all that really happens. Don't quit reading because of it, because I've took hours editing it, and I really want people to read my work. I'm really sorry that happened, but I'll try to re-write the chapter as best as I can. I wrote this book in 2012 and finished it February of 2013, and I'm just editing it now, only because it SUCKED. Thank you for reading. Vote, Read, and Comment! Love you, you crazy Wattpaders!

-Kimberly Anne

P.S- If you're confused about anything, just ask and I'll answer for you.