New Home, Sweet, Home

I woke up and I noticed that I was still in the car, I grabbed my I-pod to check the time, two thirty. I fell asleep for about an hour. I looked around to see that Eleanor was now driving, and Louis was in the passenger seat sleeping. Harry, Liam, Niall, Katie, and Louis were the ones that were asleep. I looked over at Zayn. and saw him on his phone texting someone.

        "Who are you texting there Zayn?" I asked, as he lifted his head up.

        "My girlfriend Perrie." He told me. 

        "Is that the girl that was at the ball?" I questioned, as he nodded. "Tell her I said 'hi'." I told him, as he typed.

        "Alright." Was all he said. Dani noticed that I was awake and smiled. She had an open seat and she patted it for me to come sit next to her, I got up and moved up next to her.

        "Hey." I smiled, as El looked back at me.

        "How did you get up here?" El asked.

        "I moved, duh." I said, as Dani laughed.

        "Well then." El sassed, as she turned to pay attention to the road.

        "What's up girly?" Dani asked me.

        "Nothing much, just got up from a nice nap." I said

        "Me too." She exclaimed, as we high fived each other. 

        "Do you live with the boys?" I asked.

        "Yeah, its pretty fun to live with them idiots." She told me.

        "Hey." Zayn said, as he held his hand to his heart.

        "Well it's true." Dani said.

        "Yeah it is. Oh Zoey, Perrie said 'hi' back." He told me, as I did a dance. 

        "What was that?" Dani questioned.

        "My happy dance, it looks better when I'm not sitting down." I exclaimed.

        "I bet it does." She told me. We continued talking for awhile until everybody woke up. Eleanor wanted to stop for some coffee, so we stopped off at Starbucks. I got a mocha frappe and a chocolate chip muffin. Once everyone was done ordering we headed back to the car, all of us girls sat up in the front while the guys sat in the back. I was in the passenger seat while El was still driving. I grabbed my I-pod that was on the jack and scrolled through my music. I clicked on 'You Found Me' by the Fray and turned the volume up in the car. 

        "I love this song!" Louis yelled, as he started singing it. 

        "Your boyfriend is nuts." I whispered to El.

        "Yeah he is, but I love him anyway." She whispered back to me. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see Katie.

        "Don't you have you own house?" She asked me.

        "It's not a house, but yeah I do." I told her.

        "What is it?" She asked curiously.

        "An flat. I already told them I would be moving out soon. So when we get back to London I'm gonna go over there and grab the rest of my stuff." I answered.

        "Oh, okay." She chirped. We sat there talking about random things for about an hour, also listening to some music. I turned around to see the boys all sleeping, they were all leaned up against each other.