Twitter and New Best Friends

*Will Always be in Zoey's P.O.V unless otherwise*

        *Beep Beep Beep*

         I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, telling me it's around seven in the morning. Now your probably wondering why I set my alarm clock for seven in the morning, well that's because I like to work-out in the morning, it's not really working out but it is dancing. Dancing to me relieves most or all of my stress. I took up dancing after Liam left to try out for X-Factor, when I first tried out dancing, I found out that I was very flexible, so I enrolled in dance classes.

         I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser grabbing some clothes, I walked into the bathroom and put my hair in a bun, and put on polyvore. Once I finished getting dressed, I went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water from my fridge, then I headed off to my basement which I turned into a dance studio, well it's basically just a work-out room.

         Once I was in the basement I put my bottle of water down, and went over to my CD player and put in, 'All Around the World', by Justin Bieber.

I finished the dance and turned off the CD player, then I walked over to where I put my water bottle down and grabbed it, taking sip which turned into a chugging down the whole bottle. I finished the water bottle and walked back upstairs to my room, I made my way over to my bathroom and hopped into the shower. After I was done showering I walked out of the bathroom and into my closet, and put this on polyvore. I walked back to the bathroom, and put my make-up on, which I decided to do all natural, and brushed my teeth. When I was finished I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple from the basket and sat down, grabbing my phone to see if I had any text messages. I unlocked my phone and it saw that I had one message.

        Hey, do you wanna hang out with me and the boys? - Liam

        Sure, what time should I come over? -Zoey

       How about one? -Liam

       Sure. -Zoey 

       Ohh, and Louis' girlfriend Eleanor will be over, so you can meet her also. -Liam

       Alright see you later.:) -Zoey

       You too.:) -Liam

      I looked up at the clock and saw that it was about noon. I decided that I would walk there, so I should probably start walking now, it's not a long walk it's just I walk really slow. I finally arrived at their house after walking for half an hour. I walked up to the door and knocked waiting for them to open the door, a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes opened the door as he smiled at me.

      "You must be Zoey, I'm Niall." The boy said letting me into the house.

      "It's nice to meet you Niall." I said walking into the house. I looked over and saw all the boys sitting on the couch playing Mario Kart, I shook my head, typical boys. The one with stripes was jumping all over the place while the others were just sitting there. There was a girl in the kitchen, so I walked over there without the boys noticing me, the girl was getting some water as I walked in.

       "Hi." I said walking over to the dining table, as I sat down.

       "Hi, you must be Zoey, I'm Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend." She said sitting down next to me. 

        "Nice meeting you Eleanor. So, how do you deal with all these boys?" I asked her looking over at the boys, who were now all jumping around.

       "It's pretty easy when another girl's here, but when I'm by myself.. I don't even know." She answered while giggling, the boys were yelling over who won. "Here come the boys, watch out." She was saying when all the boys came into the kitchen. They all turned around and stared at me like I had something on my face, making me feel weird.

        "Zoey!" Liam yelled, as he pulled me into a hug.

        "Liam!" I yelled, as I hugged him back, then the boy with stripes came up to me next.

        "Hi, my name's Louis!" He yelled, as he pulled me into a hug, too.

         "Hi Louis, my name's Zoey!" I yelled, at Louis. Next up was a boy with golden brown eyes and some pretty nice hair.

         "Hello, my name's Zayn." He said, as he hugged me also.

          "Hi, Zayn, I'm Zoey." I said, as I hugged him back. The last boy came up to me, he had green eyes and really curly hair.

         "Hey beautiful, I'm Harry." The boy said, as he gave me a hug, too.

          "Hello, I'm Zoey" I said, as I hugged him back. We finally all moved to the living room and sat on the couches, I'm right in between Niall and Liam. 

          "Tell us about yourself Zoey." Louis said.

        "Um, lets see, my full names Zoey Adrianna West. I'm 19 years old, my birthday's April 25th. I don't have any siblings, my parents are together, but they kicked me out at the age of eighteen, only because they didn't want to take care of me anymore. My nickname's consist of Shortie. I like to sing, play guitar, and dance. My dislikes are stuck-ups, snakes, and spiders. Favorite color is purple because it's just awesome. My favorite song is, Beauty and the Beat'. That's me." I said with a smile on my face.

        "You like Justin Bieber, how dare you come into this house and mock us." Louis said dramatically while flipping his hair.

        "I'm sorry I just like his music not him." I said just as dramatically.

        "Well then, Do you like that band One Direction?" Harry asked me.

        "Yes, I have supported them since the beginning." I said happily.

        "Aw, lad's she supported us from the beginning." Niall said, as he acted happily.

        "Only because my best friend is in that band." I said, as Liam put his arm around my shoulder.

        "Aw, thanks Zoey. I always knew I could count on you." Liam said.

           "Bye boys. See you soon maybe." I said, as I got out of their van.

           "Defiantly girl." Louis said in his best American accent, that sounded like a valley girl, and I should know what they sound like, because I am from America. I shut the door and walked up to my house. I unlocked the door and walked in, it was around nine o' clock whenI walked up to my room and took out my pajamas, and walked over to my bathroom. I took off my make-up and put on polyvore. I walked back to my room and grabbed my phone. I decided to go on twitter. Six new twitter followers, hmm, I wonder who they are. Oh and look they even messaged me.

            @Harry_Styles: Just met my new flirt buddy! ;) @ZoeyAdrianna

            @Louis_Tomlinson: How dare that Justin Bieber music lover walk into my house. @ZoeyAdrianna

            @Real_Liam_Payne: I finally found my long lost friend of two years! :) @ZoeyAdrianna

            @ZaynMalik1D: Loving this girl right now she just owned up to Louis' sassyness. @ZoeyAdrianna

            @NiallOfficial: Open the door and there happens to be my new best friend. @ZoeyAdrianna

            @EleanorJCalder: Just literally met my new long lost identical twin. (Not really) :D @ZoeyAdrianna

            I got off of twitter after reading everyone's tweets. I finally went to bed after awhile of listening to music.