The Wedding (The Dreading)

*Wedding Day* (The Day you all have been waiting for, right?)

        "Today's the day!" Some screamed jumping on my bed. I slowly fluttered open my eyes and saw Louis jumping on my bed. I slowly sat up and push him off the bed.

        "Ow." He said sitting on the floor rubbing his elbow. 

        "Maybe, If you weren't jumping on my bed you wouldn't have gotten hurt." I laughed. I saw April slowly get up and look at me like 'wtf'. I pointed to Louis on the ground who stuck his tongue out at us. 

         "What time is it?" April asked. 

         "Ten thirty." Louis answered.

         "Why Louis?" I asked.

         "Why what?" He asked.

         "Why did you wake me up this early?" I asked.

         "Today's the big day." He said excitedly. 

         "El!" I yelled, as she came into my room.

         "What?" She asked.

         "Who gave your boyfriend sugar?" I asked.

         "I don't know. I just know I didn't." She said exiting my room. 

         "Harry gave me those fruity pebble things." Louis said running out of the room. I just rolled my eyes and got of bed. I quickly ran downstairs and saw Harry sitting on the couch. I quietly stood right behind him, I then hit him upside the head. He turned around and glared at me. 

         "What the hell Zoey!" He yelled.  

         "Should have never gave Louis those fruity pebble thingys." I said, as he laughed. 

         "Why did he wake you up?" He asked.

         "Yes. He was jumping on my bed screaming 'today's the day'." I mocked.

         "Yeah, we should stop giving that boy sugar." Harry mumbled, as I giggled. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed granola bar and started munching on it, once I was done I threw the wrapped away and headed upstairs. I grabbed some clothes and headed into my bathroom. I turned the shower on and waited for the right temp, I stripped off my pajamas and quickly got in the shower. I did the normal routine and then got out of the shower, I dried off and slipped on some comfy clothes, I put a little make-up on, and then blow dried my hair into it's natural curls. I finished with everything else and walked out of the bathroom looking like this, polyvore. 

        "Aw. Don't you look cute." April said walking into my bedroom. 

        "Thanks. Oh, and your welcome to use my bathroom." I told her. 

        "Thank you." She said, as I walked out into the hallway. I saw Eleanor wearing almost the same outfit but she had purple. She looked over at me and smiled, she then looked at our outfits and laughed. 

         "Oh my gosh, we match." She said.

         "I think this is Twitter worth." I quoted, as I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket. Zayn was walking by us with a weird look on his face.

         "Zayn." I said, as he stopped. 

         "What?" He asked.

         "Can you take a picture of me and El together?" I asked.

         "Sure." He said, as I handed him my phone while me and El got into are pose.

         "On the count of three say 'vas happening '." He told, as we nodded. "One, two,three."