Two is Better than One

*1 month later, June 3rd*

        It's been about a month and a lot has happened. I got Perrie to understand that Zayn didn't cheat on her and she understood, so they are back together. Louis and Eleanor are going as strong as ever. El and I have become inseparable sisters, the boys have gave us a hoemance name, Zoanor. We didn't like it at first but now we love it. Katie and Niall are the cutest couple ever, they've gone public. Their one month anniversary was last week and the pictures I saw they looked so happy. Harry and I celebrated our one month anniversary last week, also. We went to the beach and had a dinner on the beach, then spent the night there. I'm still in love with Liam, but I guess he doesn't love me back. Today is his and Dani's two year anniversary. Just like El told me, he is planning on asking her to marry him today. The rest of us are helping out with his plan. Besides that the boys are busy writing a new album. Dani has been working with people on dancing. El has finished her year of school until next fall, and is back working as a floor model at Hollister. Katie got a job at Forever 21, so we all now get discounts there. Me, I have been working with the kids at the dance studio, we have a recital in about two weeks. Other than that not a lot has gone on.

        I woke up this morning feeling sad knowing what today is. I lifted myself out of bed and walked out into the hallway. I glanced at the clock, eleven forty two. I ran down the stairs only to see El in the kitchen drinking some OJ.

        "Where is everyone?" I asked, as I grabbed a cup and filled it up with apple juice. 

        "Well, Liam and Niall are getting everything set up, while the rest are still sleeping." She told me, as I took a sip of the juice. 

        "Am I still playing guitar tonight?" I asked, as I sat down next to her.

        "Yeah, I think so. Ask Liam when he gets back." She told me, as I nodded my head. I grabbed my phone and got on Twitter. I get a bunch of messages from the fans asking what there like, all the time. I was on my phone for a little while until I heard the front door open. I quickly got up and ran into the living room to see Niall and Liam standing there. 

        "What's up Zoey?" Niall asked me.

        "The ceiling." I joked, as he laughed. "No, but Liam am I still playing the guitar tonight?" I asked.

        "Yeah, you and Niall are playing the guitar tonight and singing." He told me, as Niall gave me a high five.

        "Alright, what time do we need to be ready?" I asked.

        "I'm taking her out at five, so probably three." He told me, as I nodded. Liam went upstairs while Niall stayed down here. I turned on the T.V and started watching, 'Phineas and Ferb'.

        "I like this show." Niall exclaimed, as he sat down next to me. 

        "Me too. I just don't get how Phineas can get his shirt on because of his head, it's a triangle." I proclaimed.

        "Now that you said that I don't get it either." He told me. We continued to watch it as the rest of the boys and Katie woke up. They all went into the kitchen as we continued to watch T.V. I checked the time, one thirty seven. I walked into the kitchen.

        "We have to be ready at three." I told them, as they all dropped their jaws.

        "Are you serious?" Louis yelled, as I nodded.

        "Katie, El, and I are going to get ready." I said, as the girls followed me up the stairs. We were in the middle of the hallway.

        "Okay, we are going to take showers then grab a nice dress, and meet up in my room. We'll do are make up and hair in there." El told us, as we all walked back to our rooms. I grabbed a nice dress and laid it out on my bed and then headed into my bathroom. I turned the water on waiting for it to be the right temperature. When it was right I hopped in and did my normal routine. Once I was done I dried off and slipped on my dress. I headed over to El's room where she was doing Katie's hair. When she was done she started on me. Once we were all done we looked at ourselves in the mirror. We looked cute.