Brayden Ethan Tomlinson

*4 months and two weeks later*

        Well I usually wake up to quietness, but not today. Today I woke up to this loud screaming, and I mean loud. I lifted myself out of bed and ran out into the hallway to see El on the floor holding her stomach. 

        "El are you alright?" I asked running over to her. 

        "No, not really." She shook her head. 

        "What's wrong?" I asked her helping her off the ground.

        "I think the baby's coming." She screamed getting another contraction. 

        "Alright, you go downstairs and get in my car while I get everything." I told her as she slowly started making her way down the stairs. I quickly walked into my room and stripped off my pajamas putting some comfy new clothes on polyvore. I then went into the bathroom and did my hair/make-up. When I walked out of my bathroom I quickly got my phone, I then headed over to El's room and grabbed her overnight bag with the diaper bag also. When I finally had everything I needed I headed downstairs and grabbed my keys, I walked out the door and locked behind me. I saw El in the car with her eyes shut so I quietly put everything in the backseat, I then got into the drivers side and backed out of the driveway. 

        The drive to the hospital was about fifteen minutes, but Eleanor's condition was getting worse. We quickly ran into the hospital going up to the receptionist desk.

        "Hello, how may we assist you today?" The lady at the desk asked.

        "Um, I think my friend here has gone into labor." I said pointing to El who was sitting in a chair breathing heavily. 

        "Okay, I'll have someone come and assist her right away." She told me. 

        "Thank You." I said walking over to El who was being put in a wheel chair. They started pushing her down the hallway. 

        "Zoey?" El asked.

        "What?" I asked.

        "You need to call Louis." She told me, as they entered a delivery room. I grabbed my cell phone out of my purse and quickly dialed Louis' number. It rang about two times before he finally picked up.

        "Hello this Lou." He said into the phone.

        "Hey Lou it's me Zoey." I answered. 

        "What's up Zoey?" He asked.

        "Nothing much besides your pregnant girlfriend is in labor right now." I told him.

        "What?!" He yelled loudly into the phone.

        "I said your girlfriend is going into labor right now." I explained to him.

        "I heard that." He said. "I need to get there now." He finished.

        "Well your half-way around the world. How are going to get here?" I asked.

        "I'm gonna ask Paul if I can come out for a couple days today." He explained.

        "Okay, just get here as quickly as you can." I told him.

        "I'll try. I gotta go right now, but tell Eleanor I love her and are little surprise." He told me, as I entered the delivery room.

        "Okay." I said as we hung up. I turned to El who was breathing heavily as the doctors told her to push.

        "Zoey!" She screamed, as she pushed. I walked over to her and she quickly grabbed my hand, squeezing it so hard it was starting to turn purple.