A Day with the Girls

I woke up this morning with a feeling that I need to play my guitar, don't ask me why, cause I don't have the answer. I got up out of bed and ran over to where I put my guitar. I grabbed it and headed out to the balcony, I opened the sliding door and sit on the ground. I think of a song that I want to sing but nothing is coming to me. I hit a cord on the guitar and instantly a song comes in mind.

"Hold on, to me as we go.

As we roll down this unfamiliar road.

And although this wave is stringing us along.

Just know you’re not alone,

Cause I’m going to make this place your home.

"Settle down, it'll all be clear.

Don't pay no mind to the demons,

They fill you with fear.

The trouble it might drag you down.

If you get lost, you can always be found.

Just know you’re not alone,

Cause I’m going to make this place your home.

Settle down, it'll all be clear.

Don't pay no mind to the demons,

They fill you with fear.

The trouble it might drag you down.

If you get lost, you can always be found.

Just know you’re not alone,

Cause I’m going to make this place your home.

Settle down, it'll all be clear.

Don't pay no mind to the demons.

They fill you with fear.

The trouble it might drag you down,

If you get lost you can always be found.

just know you're not alone,

Cause I'm gonna make this place your home." I finished, as I heard clapping. I turned around to see everyone in my bedroom looking at me clapping. I got off the ground and picked up my guitar with me, I opened the slider door and got crushed into a hug by everyone. 

        "That was so beautiful Zoey." Louis exclaimed, as everyone agrees with him.

        "Thanks." I said, as I try to get out of their big group hug, but I don't succeed. "Guys can you please let go?" I asked.

        "Oh yeah." They all said, as they let go of me. 

        "What's the plan for the day?" I asked, as I go set my guitar back down where I had it.

        "Well us guys have to go to the studio, so it will just be you girls." Liam explained to us. 

        "What time do you guys have to leave?" I asked, as I look over at my clock.

        "In about ten minutes." Zayn told us as I just nod and sit down on my bed with the rest of the girls. 

        "What are you guys going to do at the studio?" Katie asked. 

        "Work on some new songs." Harry told us.

        "That's cool." Katie exclaimed.

        "Katie your such a dork." I said, as she hits me on the arm. "Ow, what was that for?" I asked, as I rub my arm.

        "For calling me a dork when I am not." She tells me.