Best Friend Day

I woke up this morning excited to hang out with Liam. I instantly jumped out of bed and ran over to my dresser, I took off my clothes from last night and slipped on my new clothes for today, I went over to my vanity and put a little bit of make-up. I walked over to my bathroom and went over to the sink, I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. Once I finished brushing my teeth I started to work on my hair, when I was finished with everything I looked like this, Polyvore. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs, I saw Liam watching some T.V show with Niall while Niall was eating some gummy bears, so I ran over and stole them.

        "Hey! I was eating those." He yelled, as he got off the couch and ran over to me. I grabbed some and shoved them in my mouth. Once he was closer to me I started running around the living room. "Give them back!" He yelled, as he was chasing me.

        "Whats the magic word?" I asked, as I just kept running.

        "Please." He replied. 

        "Nope." I said, as he stopped.

        "Liam what's her magic word?" He asked Liam. Liam whispered something to him and Niall just nodded. Niall came up to me and got on his knees.

        "I Niall Horan, or as you call me Hater, would like my gummy bears back. Zoey, you are the most amazing person in the world and I would love you forever if you gave them back." He begged, as I thought about it.

        "I accept your words, you may have your gummy bears back." I told him, as I handed them back.

        "Thank you, thank you." He gushed, as he hugged me. He went back to where he was sitting and sat back down. I sat down next to Liam and saw that we were matching, but instead of pink he had blue. And he was wearing pants while I was wearing shorts.

        "Liam we match." I told him, as he looked at my outfit and then at his. 

        "Oh my gosh, we do." He gushed. 

        "We need a picture of this." I said, as I handed my phone to Niall. "Niall can you take a picture of us?" I asked, as he nodded. Liam put his arm around my shoulder, while Niall took the picture. When he was done he handed my phone back, I saw that he put it on his twitter. Soon after, I got a notification.

         @Real_Liam_Payne, @ZoeyAdrianna, Look at the two best friends matching. (Picture) 

        I looked over at Niall and smiled at him.

        "Let's go Zoey, and have our best friends day." Liam said, as he took me off the couch. 

        "Okay!" I chirped, as I walked over to the front door. I grabbed my purse and put my phone in it.

        "You ready?" He asked.

        "Yep." I replied. "Bye Niall." I yelled, as I walked out the door.

        "Bye!" He yelled back. 

        "Where are we going?" I asked Liam, as we walked down the driveway.

        "First let's get some coffee, because I need something to wake me up." He told me, as I smiled.

        "Okay!" I chirped, as we continued to walk to Starbucks, the walk was only five minutes. "I didn't know we lived this close to a Starbucks." I exclaimed, as we walked in the front doors.

        "Yeah, well Eleanor has a slight obsession with it, so we had to move close to one." He replied laughing.

        "That's why she always want's to go here." I gushed.

        "Yeah." He replied, as we walked up to the counter.

        "Hi welcome to Starbucks, can I take your order?" The lady at the counter asked us.

        "Um, I'll have a Caramel Macchiato." I told her.

        "And I'll have a French Vanilla Mocha." Liam told her.

        "Alright, they'll be out in a minute. Just wait over there." She told us, as she pointed to the waiting area. We walked over there and waited for our drinks. 

        "French Vanilla Mocha and Caramel Macchiato." Another girl said, as she put the drinks on the counter. 

        "I'll pay for them." Liam told me, as I just nodded. He walked up there and payed for our drinks and grabbed them. "Here you go Zozo." He said, as he handed me my drink.

       "Thanks Lili." I said, as we started walking out the door. "Where do you want to go now?" I asked, as I took a sip of my coffee.

       "I want to take you to the place I go when I want to get away from everything." He said, as he linked arms with mine. 

       "Alright." I chirped, as we continued walking. We walked for awhile until Liam told me to close my eyes, once I closed them he led me to where his secret place is.

      "You can open your eyes now." He whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes to see a waterfall and a bridge over a little river. 

      "Aw, I love it." I cooed, as I sat down on the bridge.

      "I know, that's why I come here, but you have to promise not to tell anybody about it." He said, as I nodded my head. 

      "I promise." I told him. We continued to sit here and talk. Until a question popped into my head and it just slipped out of my mouth. 

      "Why didn't you call or get in contact with me?" I asked, as I covered my mouth. 

      "Um, you probably are wondering why, aren't you?" He questionedm as I just nodded my head. "Um, well when I left I felt really bad because I had already left you before and I kinda had a crush on you when I left." He explained, as I blushed. "But the reason I didn't call was I never had the time, and when my phone number got leaked I had to get a new phone. So when I got the new phone I didn't have your number and I couldn't just come back to get your number. Trust me I wanted to call you and talk to you but I couldn't." He finished.

        "Well, you should know that when you left I had a crush on you. It's alright that you didn't have my number, all that counts is were back to being best friends now." I lied, because honestly I am deeply in love with him but he'll never know that. He has Danielle and I have Harry, but I don't know how long that's going to last, because I'm not in love with him.

        "That makes me feel better. I love you Zoey." He said, as I just froze.

        "I love you too, Liam." I cooed, as I meant being friends but I don't think he meant it as friends. When I turned back to him he was leaning in and I found my self leaning in. When...