Intro Thingy

HEY! New story!! Now this is set in the same storyline as my 12 Days Of Christmas Evanstan fic, cause I just loved writing that fic, and I wanted to write more of them, so here it is!

This is also posted up onto my AO3 account. My user over there is Candy_Kittens. There's probably more people on AO3 that would want to read this/find it better over there than they do on here tbh. Ah well.

I had a rather difficult time deciding on a title for this fic, till I just settled on Kissing In Cars. I'm not exactly the best at coming up with good enough titles a lot of the time, so, yeah. Cliché naming a fanfic after a song, I know, lol. To be fair though, the song is beautiful, and I still really love it. (The song's Kissing In Cars by Pierce The Veil if you wanted to know) Plus, I've decided that this song fits both Seb and Chris in this fic.

Okay, I hope you all enjoy this fic, and happy reading!

BTW, you don't have to read my 12 Days Of Christmas fic before reading this if you don't want to, you won't be missing out on anything. Feel free to read it if you want to though, but you don't have to read it to understand what's going on in this. :)

First chapter up on Wednesday March 22nd in my timezone that is..