Chapter 6

"Chris, where are you off to?" Sebastian asks, following Chris down the hall.

Chris looks over at Sebastian, shrugging his shoulders. "Just out for a bit." He says.

Sebastian frowns, wrapping his dressing gown around him more. "At five in the morning?" He questions. "Chris, what are you hiding from me?"

Sebastian had been awoken at about four thirty by Chris in the shower. Why Chris was in the shower at that time of the morning, he'll never know, and now he's going out somewhere, and he won't tell Sebastian where he's going.

Chris is being rather secretive, and Sebastian has no idea why, and he doesn't understand why Chris just won't tell him where he's going. It'll put him at ease if Chris just tells him where he's going. But Chris just seems set on not telling him.

"I'm not hiding anything from you, I promise." Chris says, turning around and walking over to Sebastian, and placing a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Then why can't you just tell me where you're going?" Sebastian asks, crossing his arms over his chest, as he stares at Chris. "Chris, please." He sighs, moving closer, and wrapping his arms round Chris's neck. "It'll put my mind to ease if you just tell me where it is you're going."

But Chris just smiles, shaking his head. "Sorry. I can't tell you." He says, before kissing Sebastian. "Now, I really need to go." He apologizes. "I'll see you when I get home."

He carefully unwraps Sebastian's arms from around him, before turning towards the door, jacket on, and car keys in hand.

"Chris!" Sebastian yells, running after him, outside to find Chris already at the car, and getting in, before driving off down the road.

Sebastian watches on after him. Beyond annoyed that he hadn't told him where he was off to. He doesn't understand why Chris wouldn't just tell him where he's gone off to. Unless...

No. Chris would never do such a thing. Sebastian can't even imagine Chris ever betraying him like that. Chris would never cheat on him with someone else. Chris just isn't like that.

But, that doesn't stop Sebastian from worrying that that's exactly what's going on.

Frustrated, Sebastian makes his way back inside, locking the front door after him. He stands there for a bit, just leaning against the front door, trying to calm himself down. But, it doesn't work too well.

Chris just up and left without telling him where he's going, and now Sebastian is thinking the worst.

After standing there leaning against the front door for he doesn't even know how long, Sebastian makes his way back upstairs. He checks on each of the girls, sighing in relief as they're all still asleep, before he heads off to his own room.

As soon as he walks into his bedroom, he flops down onto the bed, and just buries his head in the pillow. There's no way that he's going to possibly be able to get to sleep now. Especially not when Chris didn't even fucking tell him where he's off to at this time of morning.

Sebastian sure is going to set up some sort of punishment for Chris about this once he gets home. If he gets home... What that punishment will be though, he's got no idea just yet, but he'll be sure to figure it out in due time.

Rolling over onto his back, Sebastian just stares up at the ceiling. He doesn't want to try and get any sleep, and he's definitely not one to cry himself to sleep, as far as he can remember anyway. Maybe he should just go back downstairs and wait for Chris to return out in the living room.

Sighing, he gets up, grabbing Sabrina's baby monitor off the bedside table next to him, and wanders back downstairs into the living room, and just sprawls out on the couch watching re-runs of Malcolm in the Middle. After he's grabbed food out from in the kitchen that is. You can't watch a good TV show without snacks after all.