Chapter 8

"Daddy, can we see the tigers?" Taissa asks, tugging on Chris's hand, as the Evan's Clan, plus Sebastian's mother walk through the entrance to the zoo.

Chris laughs, scooping her up in his arms. "You bet we can see the tigers!" He says. "I know how much you love them."

Taissa cheers in success. Tigers are one of her favorite animals, and the fact that they're going to see them today, has made the five year old super excited about this trip to the zoo.

While Taissa is excited to see the tigers, Emma on the other hand, is excited to see the zebras. All the way to the zoo, the two year old kept declaring that she wanted to see the zebras. Both Sebastian and Chris aren't too sure why it's the zebras that Emma is most excited about seeing, but they both sure do find it adorable.

In fact, Sebastian and Chris just simply find all three of their wonderful daughters adorable, and can't wait to expand their family more. After all, they're still hoping to have at least one boy. But even if they're going to be stuck with having girls, that's not going to bother them.

Sebastian pays the entry fee once they get to the reception, only having to pay for three adults as children under four enter free. He kind of lied and said that Taissa was four so they didn't need to pay for her entry fee. After all, the zoo isn't exactly that cheap. Anyway, Taissa could get away with looking four years old for now, so it's not that big of a deal. No body's going to know.

As soon as everything's paid for, they're off, walking round the zoo and looking at all the different animals around the place.

After awhile, Taissa gets tired of walking, and gets Chris to carry her around on his shoulders. Thankfully Chris obliges, and sets Taissa up on his shoulders, as they all continue walking round the place.

"I wanna see zebras!" Emma exclaims from where she sat buckled into her stroller that Georgeta was currently pushing.

"We'll see the zebras soon, sweetheart." Sebastian assures her, as he looks over his shoulder at her, before he quickly checks on Sabrina, who had fallen asleep in her own stroller that he's pushing along through the zoo.

Today is definitely such a nice day to walk around the zoo as a family and just have fun while enjoying each other's company. The girls sure seem to be enjoying themselves right now, and that's the main thing. And Sebastian is certainly happy to have his mother here with them also.

Sebastian has missed his mother a lot, and he's glad that she's finally here with them. The girls love having their grandmother here also, as they don't often get to see her.

They really should take a family vacation to Romania sometime, and stay at Georgeta's place. Maybe not till Sabrina is a bit older though. Maybe when she's a year old or something. Sebastian isn't too sure just yet, but they'll go eventually. He definitely wants the girls to see his home country, Chris too, as he's yet to see Sebastian's home country also.

"Daddy?" Taissa asks. "Why is that monkey throwing poo at the other monkey?"

Chris looks over at where Taissa is pointing, and laughs. "I don't know, sweetie." He says. "Monkeys get up to a lot of weird things. I think."

"It's yucky." Taissa says. "I wanna see the tigers now!" She declares. "Can we see the tigers now, please?!"

"We'll get there soon, sweetheart." Chris assures her. "Don't worry."

The family continues on walking around the zoo looking round at all the animals. Though, they have to admit, it can't be that comfortable for all the animals living in captivity, even if their enclosures are rather large.