Chapter 4

“Chris!” Sebastian calls out downstairs. “Scarlett is coming over in a couple hours.” He says, walking down the stairs carrying Sabrina. “Could you go out to the store and get a few things?”

Scarlett has yet to actually visit them and see Sabrina, as she's been in L.A. for one of her modeling shoots, and she just got back a few days ago, so now she's coming over to visit. Sebastian has to admit that he was a little disappointed that Scarlett couldn't make it to see them earlier, but he understands that she couldn't make it because of her work.

At least she's coming over now though, and Sebastian feels as though that's the main thing. Now if only his mother can make it over from Romania soon.

“What do I need to go and get?” Chris asks, walking over to Sebastian, as Sebastian makes his way into the living room with Sabrina in his arms.

“I'll write you a list.” Sebastian promises him, before handing Sabrina over to Chris. “Hold onto Sabrina while I write you a list, okay?”

Chris simply nods, taking Sabrina from Sebastian carefully before following him into the kitchen, where Sebastian sits down at the table with a piece of paper and a pen, before he begins writing down a list of what they need.

“More diapers already?” Chris asks, as he looks through the list once Sebastian hands it to him. “Dammit, Sabrina has already gone through so many in a short amount of time.” He says, handing Sabrina back over to Sebastian.

“Chris, you know babies go through a lot of diapers.” Sebastian says, wincing a little as Sabrina grabs onto his hair and tugs on it. “Bina, no.” He sighs, carefully removing his hair from Sabrina’s hand. “Mommy's hair is not to be pulled on.”

Chris glances over at Sebastian at that. “It's not?” He asks. “But you like it wh-” He starts, but the glare Sebastian sends him is enough to make him shut up. “Okay, so is this all that we need?” He asks, changing the subject.

“Yeah, it should be.” Sebastian nods, looking at the list once just to double check, before looking down at the floor as something bumps into his legs. “Right, we need more cat food.” He says, as he finds that it was Muffy who bumped up against his legs. “I forgot to add that onto the list.”

Glancing down at the cat at Sebastian's feet, Chris finds that Muffy seems to be glaring at him. Chris swears that cat hates his guts, unless he's got something for him, then he turns into his friend.

“Alright, what brand of cat food should I get him?” Chris asks.

“Anything will do.” Sebastian says. “He eats whatever anyway.” He points out, before looking over towards the stairs as both Taissa and Emma come running into the room.

“Is aunty Scar coming over, mommy?” Taissa asks.

Sebastian nods. “Yes, in a couple hours, sweetheart.” He says. “But first your father needs to go off to the shop to get a few things for when aunty Scar comes round.”

“Can I go with you, daddy?” Taissa asks, turning to Chris.

“I don't see why not.” Chris shrugs. “Emma, do you want to come with us, or stay home with mommy?” He ask, looking over at Emma.

“Stay with mommy.” Emma says, moving closer to Sebastian.

At that, Chris nods, before turning to Taissa. “Go get ready and we can go off to the shop then, Tai.” He says, before Taissa is going off upstairs to get ready.

“You may want to help her with that, Chris.” Sebastian says, before he heads off into the living room with Sabrina.

Chris nods, before following behind Taissa to help her get ready to go to the store.