Ballet Slippers

Ella is a young girl who moves to New York by herself to become a dancer, her family is wealthy but she isnt happy where she is. Her older brother Ed left when he was sixteen and if he can do it, she can do it right?

When she meets Jack - a wealthy business man they are married within the year. Behind his back she auditions for a dance company that travels all over the world, and produces the most renound dancers in the country; her audition tape to Midnight Memories gets her well recognized and she leaves to London England right away for the first leg of the competitions.

Along the way she meets her two dance partners Nicko and Danielle, who have become her best friends. But when she runs into THE Harry Styles at the airport, she finds out he aready knew about her.  A spark in their relationship causes her to risk everything; her fame, title, and her heart as she falls madly in love with him.

But what happens when people from her past return, and Jack finds out about Harry? 

Expect Drama, Romance, Fame and especially - the unexpected.

I do apologize in advance - the first few chapters of this book are veeeeery short. But they get nice and long eventually so just hang in there.

Thank you to my friend for making the cover for me <3: http://www.wattpad.com/user/octopussyy

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author /publisher.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

xx.