17

There was a kick on my door at about 3am, now I wasn’t sleeping I was tossing and turning all night about Harry and Jack, I crawled out of bed and opened the door to Danielle, in tears. My face instantly became soft “Dani what’s wrong!” I exclaimed pulling her in for a hug. She didn’t say anything she just hugged me and sobbed into my shoulder, I pulled her over to my bed and sat her down, and then got up to go close the door and then sat down beside her. Taking her hand I looked at her, “Dani what’s going on?”

She sniffled a little, “you’re going to think this is so stupid Ella”

I smiled lightly, “try me”

She sighed and calmed down a little bit, “I slept with Niall”

I giggled a little, “I know. We all kind of guessed”

Dani wasn’t smiling, she looked at me, “what if all I was to him was a joke? You know what if all he wanted was to get into my pants and then never talks to me again”

I smiled and held her hand tighter, “He doesn’t seem like that guy Dani, and none of them do”

She looked down, “I didn’t hear from him all day Ella”

“Maybe he was busy Dani, here how about this” I said waiting until she looked at me, “if you don’t hear from him later on today, then you should call him and ask what’s up. But I don’t think Niall would intentionally just ignore you”

She nodded, I could tell she felt a bit better. I hugged her and offered for her to stay in here but she shook her head, “we have to get up early tomorrow and start kind of discussing what dancing we are going to do” I nodded and she went into her room. I got back into bed, and grabbed my phone. I put on some music gently just to calm myself down and try to relax, when my phone rang. I looked at the number and smiled, “Hey Ed, how are you?”

It was so nice to hear my brother’s voice on the other end, “hey Ella I’m great, I didn’t wake you did I?”

“No no I was up anyways,” I smiled, “where are you?”, wondering why he would call at this time.

“Australia, where are you?”

“London” I said, “are you at the airport or something?”

“Yeah,” he said above all the noise, “I’m coming into London actually on the weekend, are you free anytime?”

I thought for a second, “I’m free Sunday?”

“Okay,” Ed said distracted, “I will take you for lunch on Sunday does that sound okay?”

I smiled, “yes that’s perfect. I’m so excited to see you”

I knew he was smiling on the other end, “me too lil’ sis. I’ll see you Sunday okay?”

“Okay, have a safe flight Ed”

“Night Ella” and he hung up.

I put my music back on and laid down happy that I was going to see my brother, I stressed out a little less because I knew he always knew what to do when it came to advice, so he would help me.

I closed my eyes when a One Direction song started playing; I smiled and blushed at the sound of Harry’s voice and let the song play out and before it was over I was pretty much asleep.

I woke up at 8 the next morning and decided it was time to get up and ready to go to the studio. I threw my hair up and some dance clothes on and texted Nicko to make sure we were still going, and when he said yes I headed out.

“Elllaaaaa,” Nicko sang when I walked into the studio kissing my cheek, “we got you a water bottle and some tea for this morning”

“Awe thanks you guys” I smiled at him and Dani.

Dani ran over to me oobviously happier than last night, “He called me and we are going out daaancing tonight!” she exclaimed.

I laughed at how adorable she was, “I TOLD YOU!”

“Do you and Harry want to come? The rest of the boys and Nicko are coming too”

I smiled at her, “I think Harry and I are just staying in and watching movies tonight”

Dani’s eyes widened as well as her smile, “Ooooohhhh what KIND of night in?” she winked.

I rolled my eyes, “Oh Dani”

Nicko laughed, “well this isn’t their first date Dani so obviously they broke your rules and didn’t sleep together”

“Hey!” Dani said throwing something at Nicko while he laughed.

I was lost in thought for a minute about what Dani said, what if that happened? How was I going to feel about sleeping with him?

Danielle broke my thoughts when she said, “Ella! Darling relax I didn’t mean it, and even if I did, I’m sure it would be amazing” she laughed.

I laughed with her shaking it off, whatever was going to happen would happen, and we started to discuss what we were going to do in training next week and what kind of dances we liked.

 I was so happy to be getting into the dance part of the trip, especially when I was with two of my new but great friends, I knew that we would have a friendship forever.

We decided that me and Danielle’s dance would be a mix between a soft ballet – like theme and jazzy towards the end, and that Danielle and Nicko’s routine would be more emotional with a lyrical sense.

“What about our dance?” Nicko asked me.

I shrugged, when it came to couple dances, I was usually the one to pick a ballet number or something very slow and easy.

“It should be sexy” Danielle grinned.

“I am NOT good at being sexy” I laughed.

Nicko grinned, “everyone can be sexy Ella”

I laughed more, “not me, I don’t even know how to be sexy”

“come on Ella its just a dance, you have nothing to worry about, Nicko is gay there fore wont intrude where he isn’t supposed to, he is your friend, and you could most likely be recognized out of a crowd for this”

I sighed, “I’m more talented in the cookie – cutter, bubble – gummy ballet sort of area”

Danielle rolled her eyes, “Ella come on, stray away from the normal”

I grinned a bit and looked at Nicko, who smiled at me, “let’s do it, come on Ella”

I sighed and laughed embarrassed covering my face with my hands “FIIIIIINE ill do it”

They both cheered and hugged me at the same time, and so it was decided; Nicko’s dance and mine would be a mysterious and sexual sort of modern jazzy dance, but it would be slow at the same time. I was nervous about it but we started throwing some easy moves around and I was feeling okay by the end of the day.

I headed back to my hotel around 2pm, and decided to take a shower; I wasn’t ready to look gross and sweaty around Harry just yet.

After my shower I got dressed into some leggings and an oversized sweater, brushing out my hair I decided to lay down and set an alarm so that I would be awake when Harry came over. I laid down and closed my eyes falling asleep instantly.