10

Our lips touched just barely before I leaned in fully and kissed him; the minute I felt our lips touch I felt something; I don’t know what hit me but there was a serious spark happening. I felt him kiss me back and when he did I deepened it; I couldn’t pull myself away, I didn’t want it to stop.  I felt Harry pull away slightly “Ella-“ he began but I cut him off kissing him again; I just didn’t want to stop. He pulled away faster this time and softly said, “come with me”, he took my hand and lead me over to grab my jacket and we headed outside through the back entrance. We walked outside to a little quiet place behind the building; it faced a small field where it was pretty dark but not too bad. Harry leaned up against a wall and pulled me close to him holding my hips with his hands; “I wanted to make sure we wouldn’t be seen” he smiled. I didn’t even hesitate before leaning in and kissing him again; the kiss was slow but passionate and it got deeper as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Everything I had been worrying about, and everything I cared about earlier today just faded away, I couldn’t have felt any better right now than feeling the way I did with Harry’s arms around me. After a few minutes we pulled away to catch our breath, but not far, just so our foreheads were close and we looked at each other.

“So what happens now?” I asked looking into his eyes.

“Well…” he smiled a bit; “I know now that I am not going to be able to stay away from you” he laughed lightly.

I smiled, “neither can I…”

He smiled but then looked down “well… whatever happens now is sort of up to you Ella…”

I nodded, I knew he was talking about Jack and what was going to happen, I wasn’t exactly sure myself, but I had an idea. “Harry?” I asked.

He looked up at me again, “yes?”

“Can you do something for me?”

“Of course what is it?” he asked pulling me closer.

“Give me the next few weeks; let us be together, and enjoy this, but pretend I’m not married”

“Ella I-“ he started but I put a finger to his lip to shush him.

“Jack is out of town, with no phone. I wont be speaking to him. So let this, US, happen, and see what happens, and make sure its real; I know it wont be easy, but its what I think we should do. I can’t stay away from you, but I need to make sure this is really real before I tell Jack” I said looking directly at him.

His green eyes looked right at me, sparkling as they always did, “we can’t be romantic in public” he said lightly.

I smiled, “I know, you need to hide from the media, and I don’t need Jack seeing it before I can tell him, so as far as everyone else knows, we are just friends. Our friends can know but only if they ask and they have to keep it a secret,” I said seeing if he would do it.

He smiled at me, “okay. Ill give it a try,” he said.

I touched his face with my hand, stroking his cheek with my thumb and looking into his eyes; his eyes were making me melt, I didn’t know what to do with myself, I was so happy right now.

Harry placed his hand on my hand that was on his cheek, I leaned in and kissed him sweetly as he wrapped both arms around my waist.

He looked at me as we pulled away, “do you want to go back in?”

I shook my head smiling at him, I thought for a second and said “Follow me”. I moved from his arms and took his hand pulling him down the street, I took him to the field we were in the first time we went for a walk, and it was pretty late so no one was around.

“Give me your phone” I smiled, he looked at me suspiciously,

“Where’s yours?” as he handed it to me.

I unlocked it and went to the music, I shrugged “in my pocket but I think you would have what I’m looking for”

I picked the song I was looking for and smiled at him “dance with me?”

He grinned “Of course, but I’m not a great dancer” he said moving closer to me.

“Here,” I said putting on of his hands on my waist and the other holding my hand, “Ill teach you” I smiled.

I counted out loud and showed him where to step, we continued dancing before he twirled me around and back into his arms, “I thought you said you didn’t know how to dance” I laughed.

He grinned, “I don’t, but it doesn’t mean I don’t know a few things”

“Oh like what?” I said cutely as we kept dancing.

He grinned wider “well,” he said as he spun me around and dipped me downwards “I know this one” he smiled as he supported my back and leaned down to kiss me.

I kissed him back as we stood up. The song changed on the phone and ‘Irresistible’ by One Direction began to play, we both looked at each other and laughed a little, Harry looked down “well that’s a little embarrassing” he said smiling. I laughed and placed my arms around his neck “sing to me”

He looked at me and I could feel him blushing, “I’m nervous” he chuckled.

“Don’t be” I smiled, “You’re Harry Styles”

He laughed pulling me into him so we could still dance, he sang softly to me and I smiled, hearing his beautiful voice and taking it all in. when the song ended he leaned in and kissed me lightly, after pulling away we just rested our heads together, our lips touching and eyes closed, I could tell this had the potential to go somewhere else, and just as I started to kiss him again, his phone rang.

Harry groaned but smiling, and answered it “Yes?”

I laughed at how he had answered the phone, and he smiled at me holding me close to him.

“Yeah I have it, yeah… right now?” he asked a little annoyed. “Yeah okay fine” he sighed, “ill be there soon” and he hung up. He looked at me half smiling, “we have to go back. I have Louis’ wallet and he needs it to take a cab to his girlfriend’s place”

I nodded, “its okay lets go back then” I said taking his hand again and beginning to walk away,

“Wait” he smiled and pulled me back into him fast, and kissing me, we did a lot of kissing tonight. We both smiled at each other “that’s better” he said before pulling me away to go back to the club.