14

[Harry’s Point of View]

Ella smiled at me and walked out of the room to get changed in the bathroom. I watched her go and then turned to the boys,

“So how was it?” I asked Zayn

“It was great, she’s great man” he smiled at me.

Louis shrugged “it was good I guess”

“You guess?” I asked raising a brow.

Louis shrugged, “yeah we learned a lot.”

I rolled my eyes, “well what did you think of Ella?”

Louis didn’t look at me, “she’s nice I guess”

Louis attitude was really starting to annoy me, I sighed, “why do you have to be so immature?”

Louis scoffed “don’t push it Harry”

Zayn stepped in, “Louis she is teaching us for free, and she told you everything you wanted to know about her and her life today, so what’s the issue?”

Louis rolled his eyes, “She’s nice okay! It doesn’t mean I condone what’s going on here”

“Louis this isn’t the same thing that happened to you”

Louis stood up, “you don’t know that Harry”

I sighed heavily, “can we talk about this later please”

Louis looked right at me, “yeah we can, but we ARE going to talk about this”

I rolled me eyes, Zayn changed the subject “What are you guys up to tonight Harry?”

I smiled a bit, “well I think dinner and a movie, if that’s still what she wants to do”

Louis scoffed, and mumbled to himself “yeah cause that will make her leave her husband”

I couldn’t believe him, “Louis, I said we will tlak about this later, until then can you shut up?”

He shrugged looking at his phone, “Im going to see Niall, see you guys later at the hotel” he said as he walked out and nudged me a bit with his arm.

“Can you believe him??” I asked Zayn.

Zayn sighed, “hes being harsh but in a way he looks out for you, just talk to him later tonight at the hotel, and hear him out before you guys make this a big argument”

I nodded, “yeah you’re right”

Ella walked out wearing a cropped long sleeve shirt and a maxi skirt with her hair hanging natural, she had some eyeliner on and a little bit of a lip color, she always knew how to look beautiful even after teaching a dance class.

“Sorry that took so long” she smiles.

“Uhm I think you put yourself together faster than any girl ive ever met” Zayn laughed; it gave me a little bit of joy to know that at least one of the guys liked her.

“Well I’m off you two, have a great night, don’t have too much fun” he smirked as he left.

I turned to Ella, and she smiled at me “ready to go?”

“Just about,” I smiled, I put my hands on her face and kissed her sweetly, every time I kissed her I got little butterflies in my stomach, which wasn’t normal, but I liked it.

She smiled at me, “what do you want to do tonight?”

I thought for a second, “I know this really nice Japanese place if you’d like for dinner?”