22

(Ella’s Point of View)

I sighed walking towards the outside of the studio, Harry had texted me telling me to walk towards the hotel; the studio was crowded with PAPs so he would meet me at the hotel.

I walked for a couple of blocks with some people following me, waiting to take my picture of something, but there was nothing really to take a picture of. I got to my hotel and went upstairs to change for dinner, I was in the bathroom washing my face and I looked t myself,

‘What are you going to do Ella…’ I thought to myself. I looked down at my wedding ring, it was on my finger again, but I couldn’t stop playing with it. I felt so guilty, but the weird part was, I felt guilty for wearing it… and I didn’t know why.

I sighed and shook it off, tonight was about having fun before a week of stress. Tonight was not going to be stressful. I took off my ring and placed it in my little clutch like I always do when I go clubbing, or I will end up losing it. I brushed out my hair when I heard a knock on my door, I smiled knowing it was harry and practically skipped to the door. I opened it and he turned around facing me, he smiled and I felt my knees go weak, why was he so beautiful?

“Hi you” he smiled.

“Hii there” I said pulling him inside and kissing him.

He was surprised that I had kissed him so fast, but he smiled into the kiss and closed the door. “mmm what’s this for?” he asked in between kisses.

I smiled and just continued to kiss him, before it got to passionate he pulled away and smiled, “if this continues we will never make our plans tonight”

I giggled, knowing he was right. I walked over and grabbed my bag and a small coat, “ready?” I smiled.

He smiled lightly, “ill go out first, and then you follow okay? Just don’t answer anyone’s questions and just follow me”

I nodded and he took my hand as we walked to the elevator.

In the elevator Harry had my hand and he was whispering sweet things into my ear like, ‘you look so gorgeous’ and ‘I want to kiss you so badly right now’ I blushed, but was giggling at his mood; what has gotten into him?

The elevator was about to open and I went to let go of his hand but he hesitated, then he laughed at himself a little and then let go, “sorry I forgot for a second”

I smiled, I seriously didn’t know what got into him.

He took a deep breath and walked out in front of me staying close; he walked out and looked back at me but then moved me in front. There were people everywhere and they were calling his name and taking pictures, “go into the car” he whispered to me, I nodded and got into the car while he stopped to take some pictures with fans. It was adorable, the face he made when fans took his picture. After a few minutes he got into the car with me and the driver headed off; Harry smiled lightly at me but then looked out the window sighing deeply, “what’s wrong?” I wondered in his sudden change of mood.

He snapped out of it and turned to me to touch my hand, “sorry I didn’t mean to get frazzled, I just miss driving my own car sometimes; it’s a lot less stressful”

“Why don’t you? You have a car here don’t you?” I smiled.

“Yeah, but when I drive around with beautiful girls in my car, it tends to cause attraction” he cheekily smiled leaning over to kiss me.

I smiled lightly, but I felt kind of bad. He was in the one place that was home to him and he couldn’t drive his car because of me. I think he could tell that I was worrying about it and he turned to me and smiled, “don’t think about it, it’s not a big deal”