46

(A/N: Veeeeeeery short but it has been written. I'll update again in the next few days lots of love.xxxx)

Ella’s Point of View

“Really? You don’t want to be all formal and sit down around a table in New York while the lawyers feed you all of the rules and fight the possessions?”

I shook my head smiling, “I want him to receive the message that I’m done with this marriage, and be done with it.”

Harry looked at me grinning for a minute or two before he spoke, “well what are we waiting for?”

I looked at my watch and laughed, “it’s already 9 o’clock at night, everywhere will be closed we might just have to do it tomorrow.”

“Hey, I’m Harry Styles alright? I have my ways,” he winked at me. I knew he was kidding because Harry is more humble than that.

“Who do you know?” I grinned.

“How did you know I knew someone! Don’t you just assume I have connections,” he scoffed sarcastically. I gave him a look and he sighed, “okay my cousin is a lawyer. You caught me let’s go!”

He tugged on my hand through the house to the garage where the car was. Well, there was more than one car but we just jumped into the black one out of pure excitement. We were about to pull out onto the driveway when something hit me.

“Wait!”

He turned to me, “what what’s wrong? Are you okay?” he searched my face.

“Yes I’m fine it’s just… won’t we get spotted in your car and like… get in trouble?”

His face went from worried to sad in an instant, “Oh… right.”

“I… I just figured you wont wanna make this official yet because of like the divorce and the press and stuff; it’ll fog up your reputation and I-,”

He continued to back out of the garage with a smile on his face.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

He flashed me a grin, “risking it,” before putting the car in drive and taking off down the street.

“You-you don’t care?” I asked.

“Nope!” He said happily reaching over to grab my hand, “you are my girlfriend and this is my career. So whether you’re still married or not, you’re getting a divorce and I want the world to know you’re mine.”

“But Harry wont this cause like trouble?”

He shrugged, “Maybe. But you’re worth it,” he lifted my hand and kissed it. I smiled feeling my heart expand at his confidence in us. He wanted everyone to know we were together so that finally we wouldn’t have to hide anymore.

Harry pulled out his phone and dialed someone. It was silent for a minute before he smiled,

“Ryan! How are you?... great just great, listen I have some legal stuff to ask you. Do you mind if we swing by?”

I bit my lip when he said we; because we were openly going to be together now.

“Thanks Ry, and you’ll love Ella. You’ll meet her in a few minutes. Okay see you soon,” he hung up the phone and turned to me smiling before taking my hand in his free one again.

“You really think he’ll do it?” I asked.

Harry nodded, “I know he will.”

We drove pretty fast and took a few back roads to get to Harry’s cousin’s house so we don’t think we managed to get spotted. When we arrived, we parked a few houses down just to avoid the chaos if it came. We walked quickly hand and hand to the door and waited for Ryan to answer. The door swung open and he motioned us inside smiling.

“Harry, it’s been too long,” he grinned hugging Harry tightly.

“God I know man; it’s been crazy,” he smiled patting his cousin on the back. When they pulled away Harry turned to me, “this is Ella.”

“Hi,” I smiled softly.

“Nice to meet you, and may I say you are beautiful,” he said shaking my hand gently.

“Thank you,” I said blushing a bit.

“Watch your back,” Harry joked pointing at Ryan. They both laughed before Ryan offered us a seat in the living room and some tea. Once everyone was settled Ryan sighed smiling.

“So, what is it I can do for you two?”

Harry looked at me asking for permission to speak for me, but I smiled softly and turned to Ryan myself.

“Um, it’s a long and complicated story… but basically, I’m married. And I have wanted this divorce for a long time but I am worried that if he initiates it he is going to take advantage and take everything and leave me with… well nothing.”

Ryan nodded, “okay that’s a valid worry. If you’re the one to initiate the divorce then there’s a better chance of you leaving with some possessions and money and such.”

I nodded and Harry spoke up, “and that way Ella will have more control over it right?”

Ryan nodded, “does he know about… this?” he asked pointing between us.

Harry sighed, “I… yeah he does.”

Ryan sighed, “well if you’re the one to initiate it then his say in the adultery won’t really matter or confirm anything. It won’t be a factor if you’ve… been unfaithful but you’re the one who’s ending it. Have you thought about papers?”

I nodded, “we were talking about it earlier and I thought maybe I could just get them served to Jack here. He is in London, and I just want him to have the papers, sign off on everything and leave it as it is.”

Ryan’s face stiffened a bit, “his name is Jack?”

“Yes… Jack Mcallister…”

“Shit,” Ryan mumbled.

“What?” Harry asked.

Ryan sighed and grabbed at his hair a little, “Jack Mcallister… from New York, already came to see me today.”