39 (PART 1)

(A/N: Hiiii guys, so this chapter is a HUGE information releaser; and there will be two parts. This is chapter 39 part 1, from Ella’s Point of View, and the next chapter will be 39 Part 2, from Taylor’s point of view.

Part two will be up in a day or two; leave some feedback if you’d like.x)

(Ella’s Point of View)

“I um…” I began but no one was listening to me.

“What did she tell you? About getting Russel arrested?” Nicko asked walking right beside Harry.

“She told me there has to be minimal damage; all he has to do is lay a hand on her, right?”

Harry turned to look at me, but I just looked down.

“Tell him Ella, if you don’t I will,” Nicko said sternly.

“Tell me what?” Harry asked trying to meet my eyes again.

I didn’t say anything; I already knew this was going to turn into something bad.

“He has to do more than lay a hand on her Harry,” Nicko began.

He proceeded to tell Harry what needed to happen but I tuned them out; there was a lot going through my head right now and I didn’t want to hear it.

What the hell was I going to do? There was no way Harry was going to let me go through with this now… I needed a plan. I needed to get rid of him without disturbing our chances in the competition. I needed to talk to someone; someone to give me advice. But there was also a million other things going through my head; and I was getting anxious.

I could always go to Taylor, I mean it was her father… but that wasn’t the kind of talking I needed.

I needed to talk to Dani; she always knew what to say and I couldn’t do this without her.

“Ella!” Harry’s voice pulled me out of my trance.

I popped my head up, “hmm?”

“Were you even listening to us?” He asked.

I sighed, “No I’m sorry, I need to go for a walk.”

“Oh no you don’t,” he said taking my arm gently, “you aren’t going anywhere alone.”

“We have practice Ella,” Nicko softened.

I stopped for a second and sighed; I would just have to wait until after practice to see Dani. Harry still had his arm on me and I suddenly felt bad; I wasn’t listening to him when he was trying to talk to me.

I took a gaze into his eyes and realized what I would have been putting myself into by egging on Russel; and I could have lost him too for lying to him.

“El,” he said softly.

I nodded and gave in, walking into his arms.

Nicko sighed, “What are we going to do?”

I was silent; but harry spoke for me, “go to practice and see what happens; don’t try to make him upset. Meanwhile I’ll use my day to try and figure out a way to get this guy for good.”

I looked up at him, “you don’t have to do that Harry.”

He smiled, “I have connections; I’ll figure it out.”

I looked down again as the two men started to talk and my mind started to race again.

After a few minutes we were on our way to practice; Harry’s bodyguards were with us and we were walking with Nicko in between us just in case.