18

(Ella’s Point of View) 
When my alarm went off it was 7:30, so I yawned and texted Harry 
‘What time are you coming :)?’ 
He replied fast saying, ‘almost there now :)’ 
I smiled and got up to put on some makeup. I just did some foundation, my eye brows and a little mascara when I heard a knock on my door. I smiled and walked over to open it to Harry’s lovely face, ‘hello there’ he smiled 
I giggled ‘hello, please do come in’
He smiled and walked in, I closed to door and turned around to see him and he hugged me. He pulled back and kissed me gently, “you look gorgeous” 
I giggled, “I just took a nap actually” 
He smiled and held my hands, “so what are we watching first?” 
We watched a movie and ordered some food up to the room. After we ate Harry laid down on the bed and I laid down on his chest, we picked another movie to wAtch when I started to get a little bored. I turned my head so I was still on his chest but looking up at him. 
He smiled noticing I was watching, “what are you looking at?” 
I grinned, “your hair” 
He chuckled, “my hair?” 
I nodded and began to play with it, “it’s really long” 
He nodded, “yeah I need a haircut” 
I gasped playfully, “no don’t you need the curls” 
He laughed, “oh I wouldn’t dare cut them off. The fan girls would have a fit after that” 
We both laughed as I continued to play with his hair. I noticed he was looking at me, but differently then before. I mean, he was REALLY looking at me. It made me nervous but a good nervous. I looked into his eyes and I melted; how was he even a real person? He is so beautiful and such a kind person; he was sexy and adorable at the same time; how was that even possible. He started to stroke my cheek and I moved so I could kiss him. He kisse me back very lightly still touching my face. I deepened the kiss slightly and he didn’t refuse, he moved his hands around my waist and pulled me so I was lying on top of him, I don’t know what was coming over me but I deepened the kiss even more and I was right on top of him. He pulled away slightly - I assume to stop me - but I kissed him again. He sat up so I was on his lap and my arms were wrapped around his neck. He pulled away to kiss my jaw line but he softened it as he got closer to the edge of my jawline. “Ella..” He said laying his head in the crook of my neck, his lips still touching it. 
“What’s wrong?” I breathed softly. 
He sighed just laying there for a minute; and then looked up at me, “I.. I don’t want to push you to do something that would make you regret it” 
I didn’t care, all I wanted was to continue what had just been going on. It felt so, good and right. I took his face in my hands, “I won’t regret it Harry” 
He half smiled, “but what if-“
“Shh..” I said placing a finger to his lip. “Harry I want this… I won’t regret it.” I smiled. 
He just looked at me again, with those beautiful eyes and I could tell he wanted it too. 
“Harry… I want to be with you. And I want you to know that” 
He looked happy but he looked sad at the same time, I leaned my head on his and looked at him, “I’m not going to hurt you Harry… This is real”
He smiled a little, “I know it is.. I’m not going to hurt you either”
I leaned in and kissed him softly again, and it got deeper and deeper, but this time Harry didn’t stop me. Next thing I knew I was taking Harry’s shirt off and he was on top of me. SOO I guess you can guess what happened next ..

After it was over we just laid beside each other, Harry’s arms were wrapped around my waist but his head was nuzzled into my neck, I loved how that was his spot. That he preferred being snuggled than snuggling me. I ran my fingers through his hair feeling completely at ease and so happy. 
What I had just experienced with Harry was different; it was passionate and something I had never felt before. Suddenly I felt like I couldn’t be without him in my life; was I falling in love with him? 
I wanted to do it again, it was so passionate that It was addictive, I know that’s embarrassing but it’s true. 
“Harry?” I asked 
“Yes love?” He said placing a little kiss on my neck. 
“Will you stay here tonight?” 
I could feel his mouth turn into a smile, “if you’d like me to” 
I giggled “yes please” 
He smiled kissing my neck again before moving to hover over me grinning, “well in that case” he smiled leaning down to kiss me again. 
And I’m sure you can guess what happened next.