21

“Plan?” I raised a brow.

Ed nodded, “she wont cry if you’re around… so you have to leave her at some point tonight”

I was hesitant, “I –I don’t know Ed how do I just leave her alone?”

Ed shrugged, “just get her drinking and hand her off to me or her friends or something, and then she will realize you’re not there you can go somewhere close in case she needs you but she wont”

“But what happens then? She notices that I’m not there and then what?”

Ed smiled, “she will most likely come looking for you. And ill let you know if she leaves; I can’t really explain it Harry but she needs to figure out what she’s going to do, and realize what she wants here. She cant go about thinking that this will all work itself out, and she may not say it out loud, but once she realizes what it is that she truly wants, she will do something about it”

I nodded a little unsure, but I figured because he was her brother he knew what he was doing; it made me nervous that he said it would help her make up her mind.

Ed patted me on the back, “don’t worry about it too much okay?”

I sighed, “I just don’t understand what the outcome of this is going to be?”

Ed shrugged, “Ella doesn’t cry. Ever. Im her brother and I have only seen her cry probably twice; she thinks it’s a sign of weakness in herself and she doesn’t want someone to think shes a fragile little butterfly”

“But why? Crying is a natural thing”

“Well, she doesn’t think so. Our parents never cried, and Jack is a very un-emotional guy. She wouldn’t dare cry in front of him, because she figures what people would say to her when she cried was worse than if she just held it in”

“That… isn’t normal” I said a little worried.

Ed nodded, “I know. And that’s why this has to work. Its confusing but just follow my lead okay?”

I sighed, and agreed.

“So are we making music?” Liam asked walking in.

“Yeah let’s get moving” Ed said getting up as did I.

“I have an idea in mind,” I began before Ed cut me off

“Mate I don’t want to write a song about you sleeping with my sister”

The boys burst into laughter again and I laughed a little myself, “So this is how its going to be now?”

Ed laughed and patted my back; “your fault man” and we both smiled walking into the studio.

“Actually it’s your family’s fault for having such attractive genes” I smirked.

“Stop kissing up Harry” Niall laughed.

(Ella’s Point of View)

my mood had improved a little once the boys showed up, we danced for about two hours before sitting down to take a little break.

“You okay Ella?” Zayn asked.

I looked over at him and nodded, “yeah I’m okay why?”

He shrugged, “you just seem a little off today”

I nodded, “I think I’m just nervous for this week coming up”

Zayn smiled, “I’m sure you will do great dancing this week”