26

Well I thought I hung up, but Jack stopped me “Ella!”

I sighed, “what?”

“Im..” he breathed, “Im sorry”

“Sorry you got caught?”

He didn’t say anything.

“Yeah I thought so Jack. Look ill talk to you closer to Christmas… or my lawyer will”

He sighed, “Okay.” And this time I really did hang up.

After hanging up I groaned and leaned back on my bed. I was so over this, I felt like crying again, but I wasn’t going to because at the same time a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

How could this be happening? Why did I even get married in the first place? I was looking through pictures on my phone – and I came across one of my parents and me when I was about 15… we looked sort of happy.

I sighed, “Where are you guys…” I whispered.

I turned my phone on to play some music and of course – One Direction was playing. I smiled looking at my clock – it was 5:30pm and Harry wasn’t coming over until 7…

I grinned and picked up my phone to text him:

‘Hey, any chance you want to come over early?”

I smiled holding my phone close to me, he replied pretty fast, ‘Of course love; everything okay?’

‘Of course – just want to see you’

‘Be there soon then

I giggled and blushed because I couldn’t believe it , Harry Styles was coming to spend time with me– I was probably one of the luckiest girls in the world I shouldn’t be sitting here whining about my life.

 I knew this jack thing was going to be complicated, and it wasn’t going to be easy but I finally knew what I wanted and it was all doing to be okay eventually.

I got up to make myself look a little less sweaty and gross, when I walked into the bathroom a dance song came on and I suddenly got a stroke of happiness.

I was dancing around singing to the lyrics and just being me – having a good time. For once not worrying or getting upset about anything, not feeling like I was going to break down or had to hide it, just being care free.

There was a knock on my door and I danced over to it; I opened to see that wild hair being tamed by a beanie and the beautiful smile of Harry, he instantly lit up when he saw me smiling.

“Why helloooo there Mr. Styles,” I smiled pulling him in for a kiss.

He kissed me sweetly but spoke against my lips, “someone is not tired anymore”

“No…Sir…” I said in between kisses.

He laughed and pulled away to look at me, “where’s the energy from?”

I shrugged and swung our intertwined hands back and forth, “from you being here duh! And I’m just in a super good mood”

He laughed, “Well it’s adorable. You’re adorable” and he leaned down to kiss me again.

I giggled, “I may be adorable but I am gross and sweaty, so I need to take a shower”

He shrugged smiling, “okay, there’s a few things I need to tell you when you get out but its nothing major”

I smirked cheekily, “you mean when weeeee get out”

He grinned instantly, and moved to put his arms around my waist but very low on my waist, “oh so that’s why you needed me here”