Chapter 5

It was Sunday after noon, the sun was shining and heating up the day quickly. Which is why it was a good thing the girls had decided to go over to Dinah and Normani's home and take full advantage of their pool. The boys were more than excited to get out and go for a swim. It was a good thing Camila had them start swimming classes when they were just 6 months old, it didn't mean they knew how to expertly swim but they knew what they needed to know. It also didn't stop Camila from putting on life vest just to be extra safe.

As of lately it was hard to get the boys to match but once every full moon, one would throw a fit wanting to wear the same thing as the other. And today just happened to be one of those days. The boys had matching turquoise with colorful designs all over swimming trunks and matching blue sun hats.

Everyone was hanging around the pool keeping an eye on the kids

Everyone was hanging around the pool keeping an eye on the kids. The boys were well boys and splashed water all around, at each other or whenever they jumped into the pool from the sides even after they were told to use the diving board instead, but for some reason everything was always better when you didn't follow the rules. Melanie was by the edge just floating around and keeping cool in this heat. She was definitely a mix of both of her mothers, one second she'd be as loud and outgoing as Dinah and the next she would be as calm and collected as Normani. Dinah always said she was her mini mi but she was slightly off, Melanie was sort of a perfectly mixed version of both of them. Light caramel skin, long thick dark hair, baby hairs out like Dinah, thin but long body, dancer like Normani, but she also had mad skills when it came to sports like Dinah.

Normani was laying across the steps of the pool in her yellow two piece bikini, full 7 months pregnant belly out and everything

Normani was laying across the steps of the pool in her yellow two piece bikini, full 7 months pregnant belly out and everything. Pregnant people enjoy being in the water because it makes them feel lighter or something. Dinah was in one of the lounge chairs in her white bikini top and white and navy blue floral print swimming trunks. Meanwhile Camila laid in another lounge chair in her pink two piece. Lauren was in black loose v neck but under she had a dark grey bikini top and dark grey with tiny white dots swimming trunks, she was at the outdoors bar making drinks. She was making slushee strawberry margaritas for Dinah and Camila and a virgin one for Normani. For herself she went with a Cuba libre.