-twenty-

"I love you too, Riley." Farkle bit his lip as he held his head down. "You have to understand something. Don't think of us as broken up, think of it as taking a break. You'll always be the love of my life, no matter what."

I couldn't stop the smile that spread on my face. "You really mean that? Then show me, Farkle. Because I'm tired of being played with-"

Before I could finish, he slammed his soft lips onto mine. I instantly kissed back, running my hands through his hair. He pulled away and looked me in the eye, his thin pink lips now swollen. "I made a mistake, and you're just now making me realize it.. Will you be mine again?"

"Of course I will." I smiled. "Now, how about that breakfast?"

**

There was an awkward silence in the car as I drove, the only sound being the radio, which was playing a cheesy pop song. I could feel Farkle glancing over at me, but I avoided his gaze. He suddenly reached over and rested his hand on my thigh.
"You've gotten a lot better." He teased.

"I wasn't that bad a driving!" I laughed.

"You almost crashed into a tree when I took you driving last year!"

"That was just a joke!"

*
*
-JUST A FILLER CHAPTER GUYS <3 SORRY IT'S SUPER SHORT-