Epilogue

Tanner

"Knock knock!" Someone shouted from the other side of the closed door. My bridesmaids looked at me, and I nodded, giving them permission to let Jack inside.

When he entered his eyes widened, a wide smile spreading across his face. He looked crazy if you ask me.

"My best friend is getting married today, how will I ever survive?!" He exclaimed, fake crying.

I rolled my eyes, fiddling with the lace on my dress. Jack looked me over once more, and started to actually tear up this time.

"You're so beautiful Tanner. Christian is truly the luckiest guy to ever exist." He said.

"But I have to go now," he said, clearing his throat and checking his watch. "It's almost time to start" And with that he left the room.

"At this point I don't know who loves you more." Carson chuckled, making a terrible joke.

By then it was time to go, and all my nerves were beginning to settle in. I'm really about to marry Christian. It seems like yesterday we were just curious kids who met at an art museum.

It seems like everything went by so quickly and before I knew it I was standing in front of Christian, and I was admiring the light color of his eyes as light tears streamed down his face.

Good, he better cry.

"You look ravishing." He whispered so only I could hear, as the preacher talked away beside us. I laughed, understanding his reference.

Memories of our first few adventures together flooded back and I no longer second guessed that this is where I'm supposed to be.

--

"A little to the left." I said, trying to judge the correct placement on the wall for the painting to go as Christian moved it back and forth.

Christian had bought a replica of the eye and moon painting that we were looking at when we first met.

Cheesy, I know. But it makes an amazing piece that finally makes our apartment feel like a home.

"Can you decide on where it should be? I've been moving it left and right for five minutes." Christian groaned, and I sighed, giving up.

"It looks good there." I said and he found some hooks and drilled them into the wall, hanging up the painting.

He walked over and stood beside me, looking at it also.

"Remember when you thought I was some weird stalker boy who just followed you to the museum?" He asked, and I laughed, nodding my head.

I looked around the apartment, it was quiet.

"Can we get a dog?" I asked suddenly, looking up at him with my best pleading face.

He chuckled, pulling me in for a hug and kissing my forehead.

"Anything for you, my love."