Mystery boy

I had woken up from my weird dream. I looked around it was super bright. A major headache pounded my head. Everything was blurry, I was super stiff. Every time I tried to move it hurt. Then my eyes adjusted and I could see. The room was really bright I tried to turn on my side but it had hurt too much. I yelled in agony . Then someone stood right next to me. It had been my mom. "Oh, your awake just lay down and relax," mom said in a soothing voice. "I was worried sick, never do that again," my mom snapped. "Im so sorry mom," I cried. "Apology not accepted, but I love you. And Im glad your okay." my mom said. I picked up my arm and it stung. I examined it and I saw bloody bandages wrapped around my arms. "The doctors will change them later," my mom informed me. My stomach growled, and I looked up at mom. "I will go to the cafeteria and get you something to eat," my mom said drowsily. She opened the door and a cold breeze blew into the room. She walked out the room. Then I realized my dad wasn't here neither was Andrew. But then I remembered, Andrew was missing, I quietly  wept there until the door opened I looked at the door and wiped my eyes. It was Shawn!! "Hey, Amber," he said quietly like I was asleep. "OMG, what are you doing here?" I said surprised and angry. "Wow," he said as surprised as me. "I know your secret, and you make me sick," I said icily.

"Excuse, me?" he said playing dumb. I rolled my eyes. "Shawn quit playing dumb, I know your cheating on Lilly. I know that your cheating and that you want to be with Sierra." I almost screamed. "Wow, I won't lie to you, I did." he confessed. "You disgust me. I despise you, you made me lose my best friend from first grade." I said even more angry. "Look, Im so sorry. I didn't mean to." he said.He and I just waited in scilence. I shook my head. My mom had opened the door she had a black tray in her hands. She helped me sit up. It stung at my legs, I winced in pain and sat up. "Hi, Shawn," my mom said merrily to Shawn. He waved towards my mom. "Um, I got to go," Shawn said awkwardly. I just stared at him with disgust. "Well bye Shawn, thank you so much for everything." my mom sung. "Mom, where is dad? I asked worried. "He's gone Im so sorry Amber he left." mom said awkwardly. "Will he back?,"I asked hopefully. "I don't know Amber." my mom whispered. "You were asleep for two days." mom informed me. "Wow, mom did you find Andrew?" I asked hopefully.  She shook her head with watery eyes. I started crying, she came up and hugged me. We both cried for a little. "Mom, what happened? " I asked curious. "Why don't you ask the person who saved you?" she said. I stared at her confused. "Shawn saved you." mom said. I was shocked,  I didn't know why he saved me, but I didn't want to be saved. I had to talk to him. "Mom,when do I get to go home?" I asked. "Tomorrow night." she sang.